3. the boys

Unlike the last time I was kidnapped I was put into a bedroom. I walked over to the door and tried to open it. Locked. I don't know what I expected. I walked over to the night stand and unplugged the lamp. Using the base of It, I slammed it into the door handle. Breaking the handle off.
I walked out. It looked like I was in a mansion. I went towards the stairs just to be met with a hand on my shoulder. I quickly brushed it off and walked down the stairs.

Man "hey wait you can't leave"

"says who?" I yelled up to him

Two guys appeared at the bottom of the stairs

Man2 "how did you get out of the bedroom?"

"its not like you had a padlock on it" I brushed past them. The third guy caught my wrist. I easily twisted my arm forcing his grip off me, but the second guy grabbed my left arm. In a matter of seconds, maybe milliseconds, I punched him in the nose. Though, it was hard because of his height. once again I was in a fight with three men... and I was winning. Until something caught my eye, or rather someone. I eased my fighting and let them drag me into the basement bedroom.

"okay, okay get the fuck off me."

They let me go.

Man1 "don't leave this room"

"why?"

Man3 "because this is the safest place for you."

Man2 "just relax. Take a shower. Change. Just stop fighting us."

"okay" I said simply. That seemed to surprise them.

Man1 "okay..."

"what do I change into?"

Man2 "there are clothes in the closet"

Man3 "we'll come get you for dinner in a couple of hours."

"okay" they stayed frozen in their spots. "you can get out now"

Man1 "oh right okay let's go guys"

"hey" I stopped them "do me a favor and not lock the door"

Man1 "promise not to leave"

"yeah"

Man3 "why are you so compliant all the sudden?"

"please get out now"

The third guy pushed the others out with him and closed the door.

I sat on the bed thinking of the events that happened not 10 minutes ago. Was that actually who I thought it was? No, no he's been MIA for three years. The last thing I found was about his dad forcing him along with a group of boys to kill and terrify people, but I haven't found anything on him in years so no it wasn't. I think.

After taking a nice sower and putting on my favorite comfortable outfit, basketball shorts and a tank top, I searched through the room. Not finding much I flopped on the bed. 'I'm so hungry and the guys said that dinner would be ready soon.' I decided to take a nap to pass the time.

Taehyung pov

"I wanna bet on something."

The guys, who were all in the living room with me excluding Jin and Namjoon, looked at me

Jimin "oh yeah? What do you want to bet on?"

"I don't know something about y/n"

Jungkook "lets bet on what she'll be wearing when she comes up."

Yoongi "okay ill bite." He said sitting up to pay attention.

Hoseok "hold on. She's in your room. She'll have your clothes on, so you can't participate."