13 fill

I woke up in a room I haven't seen yet. This time there was no half naked boy sleeping next to me. Only an empty bed.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. The room I was in was on the first floor. It didn't take long for me to walk into the kitchen.

The clock on the microwave read '3:30am'

I grabbed a water bottle and walked up to taehyung room. lucky for me on the way Jungkook walked out

He looked like he hadn't slept at all. He was half naked and his face had dried blood on it from my beatings.

I tried walking past him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I turned back and guided him back into his room and straight to the bathroom.

"sit down" I commanded him

I walked over and wet a towel.

I walked over to him and kneeled. I went to wipe the blood on his face, but he flinched.

"I'm not here to beat you. Let me clean up my mess."

he let me wipe the blood. I felt bad. I know he left like that to try and protect me, but he doesn't have the right to be possessive of me.

He grabbed the material that was hanging from the sweatshirt I still had on.

Jungkook "I'm sorry about this. I lost control."

I stayed silent and continued to clean his face.

After I finished I walked him back to his bed and tucked him in like he was a child.

"goodnight" I said walking out.

I gave a soft nock on taehyung door. After a couple of seconds of silence, I opened the door

"tae? You awake" I heard someone shift on the bed fast.

"hey, its dark I can't see you. It is you right?"

Taehyung "yeah it's me. Are you okay?"

"yeah..." I hesitated "can I sleep in here?"

Tae immediately answered "yes come here"

I walked in and closed the door. I got into his bed and He wrapped his arms around me. I felt the same feeling of being safe

"I'm sorry that there is so much trouble that comes with me. My dad hated me, Jungkook left me, and now I'm causing trouble in your home."

Taehyung "shh. You're worth every problem, every struggle, and every crazy moment. I'm going to be here for you. You can count on that"

-------

this is just a lil filler chapter. thanks for reading ;)