12. problem

I woke up to a soft light shining on my face.my eyes slowly opened taking a moment to ajust to the morning light coming from the window. Behind me laid a sleeping taehyung wrapped tightly around my waist. Before we fell asleep I managed to put his shirt on and he put his pants on still leaving him shirtless.

He was warm against my back. The position we were in was extremely comfortable and I couldn't dream of moving. Unlucky for us I had a meeting with junhon. I tried to release his grip from my waist be he only held me tighter.

"tae" I whispered "we have to get up now"

Tae "ten more minuets" he huskily replied

"tae I have to meet junhon soon, I don't have 10 minutes to lay here with you"

Suddenly he pushed me on my back and laid on top of me.

Tae "please" he pleaded while lowering himself on me.

"baby boy I can't"

He reluctantly lifted himself and gave me a kiss. He got off the bed and we changed back into our clothes.

On our way down to the kitchen we heard Mrs. Jay cooking what sounded like bacon. Tae immediately quickened his pace.

Mrs. jay "good morning kiddos" she smiled

"good morning" we said simultaneously.

I walked over to the table and waited for eomma to finish the food. Tae sat next to me, a little bit too eager to get the food.

Mrs. jay handed us the food and sat next to me.

"where's appa?"

Mrs. jay "morning meditation"

"ah" I nodded

She then leaned in close to my ear "did you two have fun last night?"

I looked at her in shock "eomma!"

She just giggled and continued to eat her food.

"eomma I'm sorry but I'm kind of in a rush" I said standing up. "it was so nice seeing you I'll come back soon!" she stood up and gave me a hug

Tae got up and bowed to her "thank you for having us"

She walked up and gave him a huh "be good to my baby"

He blushed as she pulled away.

"tell appa I said bye"

We walked out and got into the car. I told tae to take me to my apartment. Both of our phones had died due to the lack of chargers at master kais

When we reached my place we both plugged in our phones. After about 10 minutes of them being plugged in we turned them on. Both of us had messages from all the boys.

"I don't want to deal with this. I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for my meeting" I said bothered by the boys worry

Tae "okay I'll call them and tell them we're okay."

"okay." I said walking out

I took my clothes off and looked in the mirror. There were hickeys and red marks all over me. I have had marks left on me before, but I forgot how the good ones looked. I remember his kisses on my scars. I miss them. he made me feel safe. There were marks on my neck, sides, front, back, all the way down to my thighs. After my shower I dressed some jeans and a hoodie so everything mark was covered. I walked out to, annoyingly, all the boys in my living room.