4. the reason why

"that's real disappointing kookie"

Jungkook "don't call me that"

"why? Does it bring back too many memories?" I said stepping closer to him.

Jungkook "stop"

"what? don't you remember when you left? I needed you and you just... ha. You disappeared. No call no te-. Well that's not right you did text me. That's the way that you thought was okay." I quoted him "y/n forget about me. I don't love you and I'm so happy I don't have to see you anymore"

Jungkook "y/nn (your nick name) please. You don't understand"

I laughed at his stupid remark.
"you know that's a lie. It took me about six months to find you. If I weren't being beat by my dad every day I probably would've found you faster"

He stepped forward.

"you had me in your room earlier didn't you"

The guys just stood there stunned

Jungkook "I didn't think you would remember me. I thought it wouldn't matter"

"when did you know I remembered you?" I stepped back to bring a larger space between us.

Jungkook "when you let the guys take you to Yoongis room. You saw me and gave up"

Yoongi "what no we beat her fair and square" he interjected.

"even you noticed that I was being more compliant. If I gave it my all I would've taken one of your cars and been home by now"

Jungkook "y/nn I'm so-"

Jin "enough of this. It's time for dinner" he huffed.

——

We at dinner in silence. When I was done I washed off my dish and started to walk out of the room.

"thank you for the dinner" I said walking out

I decided to go explore the upstairs. If I'm going to stay here a while I might as well get to know the place.

I stumbled upon a couple of bedrooms. But soon I came to a door that only had stairs. I walked up the stairs to be greeted by another door. I opened it to a roof. Its set up with a couple couches and white lights hung everywhere. By each couch was a basket. One had blankets, that I gladly took, and the other some books. I laid on the couch snuggled into the blanket I had grabbed. The view was stunning. Even in the dark I could tell the surroundings were beautiful. There was a river that had an extraordinary reflection of the moon. The rest of the surroundings was forest. It looked like a real paradise.
I watched the breeze blow through the trees. The sound slowly Lulling me off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note

sorry for the short update. the next one with be 1500+ words :)

p.s. I've tried to publish this chapter like three times and its being a hoe so sorry if it looks weird