5. my life

I woke up in a whole new room this time. The bed has silk sheets and it was decorated in a way an interior designer would. I turned to my side to find a sleeping bare back. I marveled at his toned muscles. He turned over facing me. He opened his eyes to see me staring at him.

"you look really peaceful"

Taehyung stretched. Letting out a slight chuckle.

"I wish I could get sleep like that." I said rolling onto my back

He twisted back to face me

Taehyung "do you not normally?" He sounded interested.

"no."

Taehyung "why not" he pushed further.

I turned to him and replied in a monotone voice "I've seen things even you would be scarred by"

He looked sad at my response

"I would talk but I don't quite trust any of you" I continued while getting up and walking to the bathroom.

After a quick shower I came out with a towel on.

"do you mind If I wear something of yours?"

He lifted his head. He must've fallen back asleep

Taehyung "oh uh y-yeah sure go ahead"

"thanks" I replied walking I to his closet.

His closet was huge. So much designer clothing shoes and belts. 'Wow'. I decided to go big or go home.

I came out in an oversized Gucci shirt, a Gucci belt wrapped tightly around my waist and a pair of long black socks.

"does anyone in this house wear a size 8 shoe?" I said hopping I would be able to fit into some shoes here.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed phone in hand. "ha yeah. I think Yoongi does"

"k thanks."

I walked out of the door.

Taehyung "hey wait where do you think you're going?"

"yoonig's room." I turned around causing him to stubble back a bit.

Taehyung "no dumbass I meant where are you going. why are you getting ready?"

I turned around

"dumbass? How rude" I frowned.

Taehyung "you're avoiding the question"

"out" i replied turning to walk, again, to yoongi's room.

Taehyung followed me all the way to his room in the basement. "huh? Out?"

"shhh." I opened the door slowly. As I thought. Still in bed. I went in quickly and grabbed some white shoes.

Taehyung was still waiting for me at the door when I walked out.

"shit Taehyung stop following me" I said when we were far enough away from Yoongi's room.

Taehyung "you can't leave. It's not safe."

"then by all means come with me" I said rolling my eyes

Taehyung "fine let's go" he walked passed me.

"hey dumbass." He turned around "go shower and put some clothes on then we can go" i said smirking.

He looked down. He was still in his boxers and shirtless

I giggled and walked to the kitchen

I was finishing up the dishes when I felt arms around my waist.