11. safe

We arrived at a tiny home in a quiet neighborhood. I parked the car and told tae not to say anything and to follow my lead.

I knocked on the door

Master kais wife answered the door

Mrs. jay "oh y/n! it's so nice to see you! Come in come in"

She ushered us in the house

"eomma. Is appa home?"

Mrs. jay "he's in the training room out back. y/n" she stopped me from walking outside "who is this boy?" she whispered to me.

"eomma do you not remember him?"

Mrs. jay "no I do not"

"appa trained him a long time ago"

Mrs. jay laughed "oh you know I don't talk to the people your father trains, you're my special little girl." She smiled up at me. The woman is short and quite old now. She was always kind to me. I really do have a special place for her in my heart. As she has for me.

"eomma as much as I would like to talk I have to talk to appa"

Mrs. jay "oh of course dear go, go"

I grabbed taehyung's hand and pulled him with me.

Once we got to the door I took my shoes off and slid the door to the side. I bowed before I stepped onto the mats.

"appa" I interrupted his meditating

He looked at me with shock on his face, but it quickly turned to a big smile

Master kai "y/n!" he yelled hugging me "what do I owe this pleasure?"

"appa this is-"

He cut me off "Kim taehyung"

I looked at him coldly "I want an explanation"

Master Kai "y/n." he looked sad "everything I kept from you is so that you stayed safe"

"you know I didn't give a shit about my safety" I began to get angry

Master kai "I know that you were dedicated to finding them, but I trained them, I know how dangerous their families are"

"so do I!" I yelled

Taehyung began to look uncomfortable

"tae go inside and talk to eomma she'll love to talk to you" I said without looking at him

He did as I asked and left.

"appa. This was my biggest project, it still is. It's not as dangerous as you think I'm very careful about my work."

Master kai "do you not think I know about your kidnapping?!"

"you knew and didn't reach out to me?" I felt my chest ache. He's disappointing me.

Master Kai "I knew you were fine and I didn't want to come out of hiding you know how dangerous that would be for me" i decided to accept his excuse but i was still mad

After arguing for a solid 30 minutes, I had burst out crying at one point, the conversation had been coming to an end.

"so, you did that to protect me?"

Master kai "yes y/n. all I wanted was for you to be safe from the dangers of their world"

"okay" I gave him a big hug

"let's go see eomma"

When we walked out of the building we noticed that it had started snowing hard. We walked into the house to be met with taehyung and Mrs. jay having a friendly conversation.