8. friends

I woke up early again hoping to get out of the house.

I tried getting up but somehow tae managed to stay on me the whole night.

"tae get up" i whispered to him

Tae groaned "nooooo go back to bed"

"tae please I have to pee"

He pushed on my belly antagonizing me.

I flipped him over and was now sitting on his lap

"if you continue to mess with me like that I'm going to have to punish you" I said in a deep voice

He flipped me back over.

Tae "I'd like to see you try." He smirked

a knock at the door stopped us from doing anything farther. Tae quickly got off me and went to the door.

Tae "why are you at my door so early" he growled

Jungkook's familiar voice came from the other side of the door.

Jungkook "is y/n in there"

Tae "yes"

Jungkook "I thought she was staying in Jimin's room."

Tae "we were talking last night and lost track of time. She didn't want to go in to his room and wake Jimin up."

Jungkook "Okay well we are going out for breakfast in an hour and a half so get ready."

Tae "okay I'll tell y/n"

When he closed the door, I jumped up "dibs on first shower!"

Tae "no you don't." he ran after me.

"first one in gets to shower first" I yelled taking my shirt off and jumping In

"ha get out so I can fully undress!"

Tae "no I'm taking a shower now he" pulled down his pants and boxers and hopped in.

I took my bra and panties off.

Tae "wa-"

He seemed surprised at my action. But I just stepped to his side and turned on the water. I took a shower how I normally would as if he was not there. He got used to me being there and just leaned on the shower walls watching me.

After I was finished I got out and put my towel on.

Tae "that was quite the show"

I jumped forgetting he was there

"I'm glad you liked it." I said walking out of the bathroom and to my bag

From there I grabbed my adidas shoes an adidas shirt and some tight jeans.

When I was finished changing tae had finally walked out in a towel.

I walked past him and towards the bathroom with all my hair and makeup supply's.

When we were both done getting ready we walked down to meet the others.

Jin "good morning you two."

Tae "morning Hyung"

Jimin "hey y/n you never came back to the room last night. Is everything okay?"

"oh yeah that's my bad I ended up talking to taehyung and lost track of time. I didn't want to wake you up when I came in, so I decided to just sleep in his room."

Jimin "oh yeah its fine. Do you want to stay in my room tonight though?"

"yeah sounds like a plan"