Chap 2

Avery-------->

~Avery~

I was sitting in the living room with Aiden, Robin, J and Sadie as they discussed... I honestly have no idea I wasn't paying attention. My mind was more on what happened last week. A whole week I have avoided Caleb. I felt pathetic that I was hiding from someone half my size but I was confused. I have never felt anything towards another person, male or female. I wasn't prejudice against sex I just knew that I would never have what other wolves do.

And Caleb's constant advances on me never fazed me in anyway other than annoyance. I'm not saying now I'm feeling something towards him because I'm not. I guess being in wolf form let my wolf get a little curious than he would when I'm in human form. That had never happened before.

"Avery?" I snapped my head up at them as I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"hmm"

"we're going baby cloth shopping do you want to come?" Aiden asked me. I could see the desperate pleading look on his face. I suppressed the smile that was tempted to show. I just nodded once setting my book down on the table before I stood. They headed towards the door, me at their heels. Robin threw the keys my way and I swiftly caught them hopping in the driver's seat.

I stuck the keys in the ignition glancing up to see Aiden wrapping his arms around Liam's neck sharing a passionate kiss. I was frowning by the time they pulled away and Aiden headed to slide in the back seat with Robin and J.

"BABY SHOPPING!!!" I cringed at the screech Sadie made in the passenger seat.

"banshees, I swear" Aiden muttered from the back. I smirked before pulling out on the road. Sadie was messing with the radio as j and Robin were murmuring to each other. Aiden was quiet so I took a quick peak in the review mirror to see him gazing out of his window his head resting in his palm. My eyebrows furrowed a bit as I focused back on the road.

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" j screamed, the car swerved a bit as I jumped from the unprepared scream; growling from the annoying random yelling from these girls. Sadie turned the volume up.

'the sun has gone down

And the moon has come up' the lyrics were going in and out as I tried to ignore them.

'he's going the distance, he's going for speed

She's all alone, alone in her time of need'

..... more ignoring.

'he is haunted by something he cannot define'

Thank god we were at the plaza hurriedly I snatched the keys out cutting the music off.

"HEYYYYY" they all whined, I just rolled my eyes and got out.

"There's a babies R U over there. Lets start there." Sadie pointed across the street. J shook her head.

"it's just toys mostly" she complained hooking her arm with Aiden's.

"yeah they have the right toys, as in cribs and strollers and bouncers blah, blah, blah" Robin said entwining her fingers with Sadie's. it was silent as she thought about it. Sighing she nodded and we headed over. I walked behind observing and waiting till they need me. Sadie ran off Robin at her heels as she took off to play with the toys. I closed my eyes.

How old was she?

Aiden was always in my line of sight, never to far.

"aww, look" j exclaimed as she rushed over to the rack of clothes Aiden being dragged with her. "to bad I can't get any of these yet" she whined. Aiden shrugged as he shuffled through the tiny clothes.