Chap 13

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!]

~Caleb~

The rain pelted again against my fur as I marched up the back porch, shifting back to two legs felt so weird as I opened the door and walked up the stairs. The house was quiet with sleeping wolves but I all I could focus on was ‘his’ scent. It was wrapping it’s self around my senses as I trudged up the stairs stopping at his door. I had run off a week ago, like a coward.

After biting him, I watched the worried and wide eyed expression on Avery’s face as I pulled back from his neck.

“What did you do?”

 I didn’t know what I did but I could smell myself seeping into him and I could smell his fear and arousal from what I did. I couldn’t take him looking at me like I was some kind of freak so I ran. I know it was cowardice of me but I was overwhelmed with strong feeling for him that rushed into me that weren’t there before or not so prominent. I had run to anywhere my legs took me; I rolled myself into a rare plant that disguised my sent that Robin and I had learned from our grandparents. It was an old pack secret.

I had stopped running when I reached border of California knowing I had to go back; that my body was telling me to go back to him. So I did, and here I was.

Quietly I opened his door walking in stark naked; he was there sleeping on his back, the covers low on his hips. I softly closed the door and walked over to him. His dirty blonde hair was tousled from sleep; his body was shining in the moonlight from the open window making his muscles look as if they were sculpted just to be an example of perfection. My eyes followed down his chiseled abs to the dip in his low riding pajama bottoms and sheets. The light golden hair trailing from his navel to his groin to be nestled into his pants had me hard.   

I couldn’t take it anymore, I came back to have him for myself and I would be damned if I didn’t get what I wanted. Slowly I climbed in the bed trying my hardest not to wake him up yet. When he stayed where he was I crawled to him and straddled his hips leaning close to his face in the process. Quick as lightning, his hands shot out gripping my arms in a painful grip a growl tearing from his throat, and his brown eyes glaring dangerously at me as his face was mere inches from mine.

I just sat there in his lap staring down at him.

“Caleb?” he asked shocked. His grip loosened on my arms as he relaxed. “Where the hell-”

“Sssh” I replied and closed the distance between us and brushed my lip to his feather like. I felt his body grow ridged beneath me but I ignored it. His scent consumed my senses and I nipped at his bottom lip. He pulled away in surprise staring at me wide eyed. I kept my face blank as I averted my gaze to his mouth then back to his eyes.

His brows were drawn together as he peered up at me, it was silent and every second we stared at each other became harder to resist him. This time he leaned up pressing his forehead against mine and pecked softly at my lips. I let out a content sigh from the contact; he then did it again but lingered for a moment.

Pulling away our foreheads still touching, he just gazed into my eyes for the longest. Not a word was spoken because there wasn’t any need for them. We both knew what was going to happen and we weren’t going to stop it.