Chap 3

levi on the side---------->

~Caleb~

He won't look at me. I don't understand what the hell I did but I'm not one to give up! I have made Avery my current target and I'm going to get what I want, I always do. I was walking down the halls of Portland high. I hate this damn school so much. I felt like I was in a sea of ignorance as I watched the glares and hateful looks that they spared at Liam and Aiden, thought they were to f*cking scared of Avery and Liam to do anything about it. It just caused me to snicker as they showed there true colors when their backs were turned.

I haven't really made it now that I was gay but it's not like I'm hiding it either. And if they were to ever find out then they can kiss my gay happy wolfy tail! Huffing at the sudden anger I walked into history class I had with Robin. Taking my seat next to her she nodded her head in greeting and I did the same. I was so happy for her that she found her mate. and a bit envious that she found herself a women to love being that she was a lesbian. Lucky. I dreaded ever meeting my mate because I knew that I wouldn't be so lucky, I never was.

The school knew that Robin was gay also and I did my best at fending them off, she was my sister YOU DO NOT talk shit about her unless you have a damn death wish. Casually I looked around the class at the asshole students here. I can't wait for graduation, school was never my strong suit.

"did you see them they were making out in the hallway, it was so disgusting!" I heard some girl whispering with another. Slyly I peered in their direction, to see some blonde bimbo with a brunette bimbo.

"I know I saw them kissing on the football field" the brunette said.

"it's so not fair that Liam doesn't swing our way" the blonde pouted and I rolled my eyes.

Dude get over it!!! I felt like yelling. It's been four months and they still can't get over it.

"so Sadie and I are going on a date tonight and I'm so excited!" Robin said making me focus on her, her face was bright with excitement and her eyes glistening with love. I felt the little green monster coming out but sighed it away.

"you and Sadie go on a date every week Robin it's nothing new" I muttered looking down at my desk and started to carve random things in the wood with my fingernail.

"and it's perfect every time!" she exclaimed. Oh god here were go.

"uh huh" I tried to make my tone uncaring as she stared rambling on and on about how wonderful her mate was blah, blah, blah.

"stop!" she swatted my hand way from the desk. I glared at her.

"you are going to get caught, how are you going to explain that you can carve deep ass picture in wood with a 'fingernail'!" she reprimanded me. I shrugged.

"I drink a lot of milk?" rolling her eyes she faced forward leaning her chin on the palm of her hand. Right then the teacher came in.

"morning class" Mrs. Peterman greeted us with a huge smile. There were a few mumbles but that was about it. It you were to ask me this teacher was WAY too cheery!