Chap 4

Caleb on the side------>

~Caleb~

I came home early in the morning, my hair ruffled from the rough play from last night and my clothes wrinkled as I rushed out of the guys- still don’t know his name- house before he woke and did my walk of shame, which I wasn’t at all ashamed of. It was a fantastic night; he really knew what he was doing. I trudged in through the door heading up to my room, half way there I bumped into someone who shot their hand out to catch me before I toppled back down the stairs. I gripped their arms as they pulled me against them. I felt the flex in their muscular arms, then their scent hit.

“Caleb?” his deep voice brought me to look up at him.

“hey Avery” I greeted him as he stepped back letting me go. I saw him frown and his nose flare. A blush crept up in my cheeks. He could smell the guy from last night.

“hows your morning” I asked him cheerfully trying to ease the embarrassment of this awkward moment. His lips drew thin as he stared at me unblinking. I squinted my eyes as I looked around anywhere but him. well this isn’t awkward at all.

“ooookay then” I walked around him and up to my room to take a quick shower. Stripping my shirt I hopped in the shower letting the hot water sooth my muscles. Washing my hair and body, I was out an hour later towel wrapped around waist as I opened the bathroom to see Levi lying on my bed staring up at the ceiling before popping up to smile at me knowingly.

“HEY!” he said. I nodded before walking over to my dresser pulling out a pair of boxers pulling them on under my towel.

“whats up?” I asked tossing my towel over his head. Scowling he snatched the towel off.

“well I came in here to see how your night was.” He said wiggling his eye brows. I tilted my head to the side for a second shrugging g my shoulders as I bit my bottom lip. His eyes brightened,

“oh, that good eh?” he grinned. I shrugged on a black shirt.

“so good” I sighed dreamily laying back on my bad with him. He laughed.

“so I’m guessing you were the bottom this time” I didn’t answer but he read it in my eyes. hell yeah I was the bottom in that and he was GREAT!

“how old was that guy anyway?” he asked.

“hell if I know, maybe twenty something. what happened with you last night?” I asked leaning up on my elbow. He furrowed his brows,

“nothing why?” I groaned.

“oh come on! You didn’t even make out with someone” he shrugged.

“well there was this one guy”

“uh huh and” I pushed him, his cheek flushed and he wouldn’t make eye contact. “what did you do!!!” I asked excited. He mumbled something I couldn’t even pick up with my sensitive hearing.