Free Goodies

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

First news:

My blog is live! Check it out: https://bit.ly/TLanay-WEB . If you sign up, we'll give you a bonus chapter for free!

 If you sign up, we'll give you a bonus chapter for free!

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! You can vote over here in my blog: http://bit.ly/AFCAL-Poll. Voting is only until August 25, 2020!

I've been blown away by your amazing submissions. Sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of requirements that need to be met. I know, I know; I wish they didn't have to.

And lastly, because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. Here's another bonus chapter!

"This was the first and last time for me. If I was rejected by this person then it was over for me, and that was pretty much a death sentence."

Avery Chandler had been a wanderer ever since he was fifteen. Originally from England, the mateless werewolf had traveled high and low in the United States in the hopes of finding his purpose of existence. After years of searching, he finally found his purpose in a town in Portland, Oregon where a boy named Aiden Carlisle requires protection.

Desperate and ready to prove himself, can Aiden accept Avery's offer of protection and give him a chance at living his new purpose?

You can get it on Amazon for free until August 24, 2020. After this week, it will still be available in the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy while it's still free!

https://amzn.to/34hdLmR

Now get out of here, sign up, get your freebie, and vote!

Until next update my Fluffy pups!