Chap 11

Mr. Simons---------->

Sorry I've been lagging it. Like always I'm having computer problems but I finally got this up! Yay! Sorry that it's so short though.

~Avery~

Where was he?

After that night he had run off after biting me I wanted to follow but I kept myself rooted to my spot as he shifted it to the trees. I was sitting in one of Aiden's classes, watching as he talked with his friend's J and Eric. I knew he was worried about Caleb as well. He had been gone for two days now and my wolf felt like it was pacing back and forth wanting out, to find him. Robin had told us that it would be impossible to find him now until he was ready to come back. Being on the run for four years teaches you how to become invisible when needed.

"What happened?!" Robin had exclaimed. Aiden had told her that he was with me and when I came home alone she went crazy.

"Why didn't you go after him, now it'll take a miracle to find him." she slapped me in the shoulder but I kept my face blank and solemn.

"Why do you say that?" Liam asked. She glared at him.

"Have you forgotten? We know how to mask our sent, why do you think it took you so long to figure it out that we were wolves!" she snapped her head back to me.

"He better come home or I'm going to beat the living shit out of you!" she pushed me making me stagger a few steps back. A growl tore through my throat as I rushed towards her.

"Avery!" Aiden's frantic voice stopped me as my hand just barley came around her throat. I felt him grip my arm pulling on it.

"Let go" he told me softly. Snarling I jerked my hand off of her, my breathing rough from her challenge at me and turned my body towards Aiden's; his sky blue eyes big and worried as he looked up at me.

"Calm down Avery," he turned his gaze to Robin. "and if what you say is true then I guess we'll have to wait. I'm sorry for this Robin, I feel responsible somehow." I shook my head.

"If anyone's responsible it's me alpha" I told him.

"Your damn right it is" Robin snarled.

"Robin!" Liam warned as I growled dangerously at her ready to grab at her again but Aiden's grip tightened but I kept my glare on her just as she did the same.

We haven't been on the best terms since that night, not that we have ever really talked before. The bell rung for the end of class; I walked up behind Aiden as we headed for the door.

"Avery, can I speak to you?" Mr. Simons called. I looked to him as he stood from behind his desk then back to Aiden he walked into Liam's waiting arms as he stood in the door way to take him to his next class.

"Yes elder?" I said walking up to him once everyone was gone.