Chap 7

Hey make sure you read my authors note at the end.

kyle ----------->

~Caleb~

"why are you poking my face?" I asked Levi. We were sitting on the couch the TV on mute and Blondie was on the other side of us curled into chair and staring at the floor. Levi's finger was again pushed into my cheeks as he sat facing me.

"whyyyyy" he whined. "I'm bored and you're my entertainment for the day"

"ugh" I exclaimed leaning my head against the back of the couch annoyed.

"poke, poke, poke" he continued saying. It should be illegal to poke somebody this many times.

"oh my god, I am going to bite your f*cking hand off!" I snapped at him lifting my head up to glare. He gave me an innocent look, his finger still pressed against my cheek.

"but your face is so soft" he cried leaning his head close to mine and rubbing our cheeks together. "ahhhh" he sighed.

"you are so weird" all he did was giggle.

I tried to watch the TV show that I didn't know what the hell it was but Levi's hair was getting in my way. The sound of footsteps caught my attention before their scent did.

"I'm so f*cking bored!" Kyle's voice boomed next to me.

Oh, Kyle. He and his father had gone off somewhere a couple weeks ago. I kind of missed him, he was my gaming buddy after all. It was no fun playing without someone to boast to unless it was Kyle, Levi couldn't play to save his life and Aiden was the same.

"yeah well you and Levi should go and be bored together, go up into your guy's room and who know what the possibilities have in store for the two of you." I teased pushing Levi off me and onto Kyle who was sitting on the couch.

"ewww" Levi squeaked scrambling off and falling on the floor away from Kyle, who had a disgusted face.

"yeah, ok I'm trying real hard to look past all the gay shit in the pack and be cool with it since I have to with my sister being one of you so lets not add any awkwardness to it shall we" he said leaning back and resting his arm on the back of the couch. I rolled my eyes.

What he said was true, it had taken him a while to get use to the alpha's and his sister and mine along with me to some extent. He became more comfortable with me than anyone else for the past few months we've known each other especially since we were practically brothers now.

"so bro" I joked. "where did you and father dearest go?" I saw the slight frown on his face as he looked over at Blondie.

"um, to some neighboring packs- who's the kid?" I his frown had deepened.

"we don't know, he doesn't talk much" I told him my curiosity spiking. "why?" he tore his gaze away from Blondie and raised an eyebrow at me.