Chap 15

WHAT!!! Two uploads in two days???!!!!! :O Robokitt you've out done yourself, you have! Oh I know. XD

Robin---------->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Caleb~

The next day I let a deep breath out and made my way to my sister's room. Gulping I raised my hand up to knock but was met with a growl,

"Go away Caleb!" she yelled from the other side. I dropped my hand in defeat; damn I could never sneak up on her. I heard some muttering as Sadie and Robin argued before I heard a loud sigh. The door opened and Sadie came out giving me a 'go ahead' smile and thumbs up. I shook my head, she was so weird.

Summoning up the courage I pushed open the door hesitantly and saw my sister sitting on the bed cross legged with a pillow hugged to her chest. She refused to look at me but it didn't stop my advance towards her till I was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"What?" she said with bite.

"I'm sorry" I apologized. She huffed turning her head the other way laying it on the top of the pillow.

"Whatever"

"I know I hurt you Rob and I am truly sorry for that, it was just I had to have some time to myself." I explained to her the best I could. She didn't answer just stubbornly ignored me. Growling irritably I snatched her pillow from her causing her to fall forward.

"HEY!" she shouted. I grinned mischievously. Her eyes narrowed at me.

"Forgive me butthole" I demanded jumping to my feet away from her reach. Stray strands of her red hair were framing her face as she glared daggers, she kind of looked like a pissed of lion.

"Why the hell should I forgive you for this?"

"Because I said so." She rolled her eyes.

"So, who are you to deserve my forgiveness so easily?" I gave her an obvious stare.

"Caleb, your twin brother duh."

"Yeah, the twin brother who just up and left me to worry about you; do you know how much I was scared for you. What if rogues got you and we would never know because you just left without saying a damn thing to either of us! How could you be so reckless, even Avery didn't know where you were going and he was the one with you! And why he didn't follow you pissed me off to no end." She exclaimed.

"I said I was sorry, what else do you want from me Robin?!" I demanded.

"A real explanation Caleb, you have never just left without telling me first and you would always bring me along."

"What, you would have left Sadie to run away with me?" I asked her seriously. I watched her faulted for a moment. "Exactly"

"If you must know, because you're so damn nosey is that I was running... from myself. I was confused and scared at something I did and I ran like a coward that I am, ok, happy now!" I sighed defeated as I plopped back down on the bed. Robin frowned at me.

"What were you running from? Did that big oaf hurt you or something because you know I'm not afraid of him, not one bit and I'll take him down for you." She said determined and serious. I shook my head and looked down at to avoid her eyes. I began to puck at her hello kitty pajama bottoms absentmindedly. She was silent for my sake as I built up the courage to say it. I took a deep breath still messing with her PJs

"I... kind of... marked Avery" I muttered the last part. She didn't stir, I thought she hadn't heard so I looked up at her and saw her shocked face.