Chap 14

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

~Caleb~

I nuzzled my face further into the warm earthy scent surrounding me. Sighing in content I was beginning to fall back asleep when I felt something tighten around my waist. My eyes shot open as Avery’s sleeping face came into view; I relaxed as I stared. He was so handsome and beautiful; then I remembered what happened last night and my cheeks flooded. He was unlike anyone I had ever had; I dare say he was the best I ever had! The way he was rough and soft at the same time, how he made me lose myself. I wonder if he had other lovers because he knew just what he was doing! No one had ever made me do that before, it just made me want him again.

Smiling, I snuggled further into his arms pressing my face into his neck breathing in deeply. My scent mingled in with his had my heart soring; this was how it was supposed to be. He hadn’t woken up yet so I took advantage of the situation and nipped at the flesh of his collarbone before licking at it; he moaned softly but didn’t wake. I trailed my lips down his hard chest to his nipple, circling my tongue around it then took it in my mouth.

I felt his body stiffen beneath me before I was yanked up his chest so my body was laying on him, his face inches from mine. I gave a yelp of surprise as I braced my arms on either side of his head; our legs were tangled with each other’s.

“Morning” I spoke after a long while of silence. His brown eyes were staring at me lustfully as I watched his nostrils flare like he was taking a deep breath. He still never said anything as he buried his face into my neck inhaling deeply. I frowned as I was about to asked him what he was doing when he pulled his head back from my neck and his eyes were a blazing blue.

“Mine!” he growled and threw me off of him so I landed on my stomach.

“Oof” I grunted in surprise and excitement as I lifted my upper half up with my arms. I felt him climb on top of me.

“Avery?” I asked him curiously. This wasn’t normal behavior for him this was predatory, wolf like but then again why the hell am I complaining? I thought as his tongue raked from the middle of my back up to the nape of my neck.

“Ahh” I moaned quivering from his soft wet tongue against my skin. His teeth ranked the bite he gave me last night and I immediately hardened, dropping my head forward on the bed in pleasure. His large calloused hands run up from my hips towards my ribs then back gripping my hips again.

His body was hot and hard against my back, I moaned from the feeling of his member resting between my ass causing me to arch and try to get him to hurry it up. I heard his deep chuckle above me and my body shivered from delight. I had never heard his laugh before in such a care free nature.

“Do you want it Caleb?” he whispered his voice low and deep at the back of my neck, his breath like a warm caress.

“Yes” I whimpered desperately.

“How badly?” he teased as he nipped at my ear pulling it a bit. I don’t know what had happen to him to be such a tease and playful but I loved it actually.