Top! Reader X Levi Jealousy

Hey, guys here's another chapter. This one was suggested by SodapopRocky so I hope you like it. I literally watched eight episodes in a row so I could get this right with how I wanted to write it at first. That wasn't working out so I scrapped the first idea and went with something more simple and less involving of the timeline. I just hope I didn't get anything wrong. Thanks to all my Little Oranges for enjoying this story.

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

------------------------------------- (Y/N)'s Pov

Ever since Eren closed up the hole in wall Trost, it made it easier to try and dispose of the Titans in that area and hopefully bring people back. I was part of the group that helped Eren in his mission to close the wall so I felt a connection to the Titan Shifter.

No, I wasn't romantically interested in the young boy seeing as I was almost 23 myself but it felt like he was a younger brother to me and Mikasa almost felt like a daughter if that made sense. I always took to nurturing the young cadets whenever they were hurt or scared.

Right now is breakfast time before we suit up for training. I happily strolled into the room and sat by my two favorite people as I ignored Jean's whispers about Mikasa and his huge crush on her.

"So did you two get a good night's rest. Dream of killing any Titans?", I joked while slinging my arms around their shoulders.

"(Y/N) you're old enough to be a captain. Why are you hanging out around us?", Eren asked while taking my arm off his shoulder.

I gave a shrug before glancing at the adult table where a certain shorty was glaring at me or rather the boy next to me. I became confused on why he would be more angry with Eren than usual but as soon as he saw my stare he looked away.

"Can't I hang out with my little bro and his friends. Mikasa enjoys my company at least.", I answered while giving the affection-starved girl a loving hug.

She ignored Eren's betrayed look and laid her head against my shoulder. This caused me to have a triumphant smirk as I teased Eren about how I was becoming Mikasa's favorite. He seemed to easily be set off by this and stood in from his seat.

"That's not true you're my favorite so you can't be Mikasa's favorite!", He yelled like a little kid who got their favorite toy taken from them.

Eren seemed to realize what he yelled because he sat down in embarrassment as his friends teased him. I placed my arm back around his shoulder and made him feel a little better by ignoring his comment and continuing my conversations.

Though I couldn't continue for long because the sound of the dining hall door slamming shut spooked us. I looked at the Captain table and saw a certain shorty no longer there and assumed he had something urgent he needed to do.

"Huh? Captain shorty usually doesn't storm off this early unless he's scolding someone.", I commented which made the cadets around me almost spit out their drinks.

"You can't call a captain that (Y/N). What if he would have heard you?", Armin fussed from across the table.

"Don't worry about it Armin. I'm a big girl so I can handle any lash back he throws at me. In fact, I have a secret weapon.", I discreetly told them before we had to leave to get ready to train.

I was one of the first out after getting geared up and searched for the shorty who stormed off at breakfast. Weirdly enough I didn't see him waiting to beat the crap out of some cocky cadet who stepped out of line.

I wandered over to Erwin to ask about the disappearance of the shorty. As soon as Mister Big eyebrows saw me he showed amusement in his gaze. I slowed in my walk towards his as I became curious about his stare.