A/n BAD news

Sorry, the chapters aren't coming out as fast as I had hoped. If you seen some recent things on youtube, you might have seen something about the art institute. If not, I don't blame you. Let's just sum it up. my school is being shut down so well, I have to try and find somewhere else to try and finish my degree of being an animator and hope that I don't have to have wasted 2 years only to start my schooling from the very bottom again. And I don't even know if I'll get the same level degree as I was promised at the art Institute. Some campuses, we can just take 12 credits, which is one quarter and graduate, but we get less than an assosiates degree. It's like the GED of college. Or I might have to move to LA to find schooling or jobs there, which would make it hard since it's expensive as hell there, and I have to move out for the first time in 20 years if tha happens, which is scary. I don't even know if I'll get screwed over in anything, but we're probably gonna end up suing the school, so I don't have to end up being in student debt. So much was just going on, and I feel like I'm disappointing you guys by not I don't know putting out enough chapters. So there's an update. I'm not dead but right now I almost wish I was (not really) *sigh* things will look up but for right now the art institute can sucks muh massive balls.