Top! Reader X Tony Stark Malfunctions Pt2

The first part of this actually didn't turn out how I expected but I guess I'll roll with it until something better comes to mind. Maybe some of you will like it. Here the second part because I don't like leaving relationship off on a bad note. 

---------------------------------------- (Y/N)'s Pov

It has been a long grueling week of avoiding Tony and the whole tower at some points. I've even had to escape Jarvis when Tony commands him to try and trap me but that usually resulted in a broken window as I flew away to hide.

That was until the fateful day where Steve Rogers was able to sneak into my room and entrap me in a bear hug. The feeling of his arms around me woke me up from my nightmare filled slumber.

This caused me to shift into my full demon form and attack him. He held onto me tight as I bit and clawed at him. This made me panic as I began to screech and cry. This also fueled my attacks to grow stronger until Tony rushed in.

"Steve let her go! Dammit, I told you not to grab her when she was asleep for a reason!", Tony yelled and I was suddenly released.

Like a scared animal, I clambered towards a corner and hid behind my scaley wing. Small sobs escaped my throat as I tried to desperately apologize to everyone and anything around. Scolding words and heated whispering occurred just in front of me as I tried to calm down.

"Why would she react like that when awoken so suddenly? I could understand a slight startle but she went animalistic.", Steve uttered in confusion and a little worry. 

"Steve her parents trapped her for half her life and did God knows what to her. Just like your little boyfriend Mr. Barnes, she has PTSD and things as simple as being startled from her sleep could set her off."

I slowly calmed myself down but I still wanted to run and hide from everyone. I didn't want to confront Tony. I didn't want to be around Steve. I just wanted to disappear into nothingness so I could be in peace but life doesn't work like that.

"(Y/N)? Can we talk now about what happened?", Tony pleaded while kneeling down two feet from my curled up form.

"As soon as we talk about it then it becomes real and what do you want me to say? Hey, I had to fuck my best friend because he had an invention stuck up his ass that was meant for another woman and you know what Tony?!", I yelled standing from my curled position.

Tony watched me tower over him as I showed the anger I held towards myself. I gripped my chest with a clawed hand that sunk into my skin. Tony though quickly got up and removed my hand so I wouldn't hurt myself further.

"Know what?", He tentatively asked while getting closer.

"I fucking enjoyed it. I enjoyed seeing you wither under the probing hands of your own rogue machine. You don't know how hard I had to convince myself to help you and not gawk at how sexy you looked being dominated.", I started before taking my hand from him.

I curled my finger in as I poked tony with the first knuckle of my finger seeing as it wasn't as sharp as my claw. this gesture still had Tony backing up as I continued to poke at him in an aggressive way.

"Then when Jarvis told me that the vibrator in you needed two people to have sex to get it out, I just wanted to ravish your moaning body and make you beg for me but I can't. Jarvis then told me you made that for a special woman and it crushed me to the point I avoided you."

 By now I had Tony pinned against a wall. His eyes were completely glued to mine as I finished my rant with a soft broken tone. I felt defeated and it showed in my body language as I leaned my head against Tony's chest.