Top! reader x Izuku Maid Pt2

Hey Guys! I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long. We recently moved and I've been trying to get into another college since my last one shut down. I got into Platt to do 3D modeling! I'll be starting in October so until then I want to try and take back up writing when I'm not drawing. I want to give a shoutout to BunnyBlackTheFangirl for her suggestion of the second part of this chapter. Hope you like it.

Also for the poll. I'll still keep it open in case anything changes but it seems like you guys like the name Keres. So she is now Keres Persephone Devlin.

Thanks to a drawing I did during work I came up with one of a couple of new characters to ass meaning the poll will be for her as well

Thanks to a drawing I did during work I came up with one of a couple of new characters to ass meaning the poll will be for her as well. I'm still in the middle of shading her but my computer is being a butt so this is what I have for her so far. Her hero name will be Poseidonis, Seaway, or Aquamarine.

 Her hero name will be Poseidonis, Seaway, or Aquamarine

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (Y/N)'s Pov

A few weeks have passed since Izuku and my moment on the roof. Since then and Izuku and I have been happily dating. Sure things get awkward when he looks at my eyes past the time limit. Though I swear he sometimes did it on purpose to find a reason to get closer to me.  

Who am I to deny him that?

Right now all the students are chilling at the dorms as we get ready for Halloween coming up within the next couple days. My (E/C) eyes looked at the excessive amount of decorations my roommate hung up and smiled. 

All the spooky items littered around our room but it made it that more festive. I scrunched up my nose in irritation as my glasses moved up and down my nose the more I moved around. It began to get quite bothersome so I took them off since my roommate left to get her costume. 

I felt a tired sigh of relief leave me as I stared up at the ceiling of my room. My (E/C) eyes quite dull as I felt nothing but fatigue. Morning lesson took time away from my sleep and then it was hard to sleep when we had free time.

Slowly the sound of the door opening occurred so I closed my eyes as a way to avoid wearing my glasses when she comes back. I was also pleading with the high heaven that I could get a nap in before I would have to go to afternoon training with Asui-Chan and Ochako-chan.