Top! Reader X Luffy Neko Thief Pt 2

Thanks to SillyLittleKitten for reminding me about the continuing of part 2. At first, I wasn't going to make a second part and was just too lazy to change the title of the first part so I hope this chapter meets your expectation. Thank you again my Little Oranges.

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

P.S: I fixed up my logo. Here is Orangey 2.0

----------------------------------- (Y/N)'s Pov

A month has come and gone while being with the straw hats. It seems like Konomi was right in the fact that i could trust them. I surprised even myself with how comfortable I've gotten around them in such a short amount of time. 

They treat every crew member like family. It actually made me cry the first time I realized that. I hope my parents are smiling done at me for this. I've grown attached to each and every member of the straw hats.  

Like the fact that anything I steal goes to Nami for safe keeping. Raven teaches me how to read in case I get lost. I don't want to be directionally challenged like Zoro but I can't tell him that or he'll get mad at me.

Speaking of the swordsman, He's taught me how to defend myself in fights while Ussop tried to encourage me to run away from stuff. Chopper showed me around the med bay in case someone got injured and I needed to know where stuff is.

I was a little hesitant towards Brooke and Sanji who seemed to love women a little more than necessary but they always made me feel as welcomed as the others. That along with the fact that they constantly complimented me. 

Lastly, is the airheaded captain of ours, Luffy. He got annoying pretty quick with his fascination with my cat appendages. It got to the point where I would fight off the urge to pure at his touch and instead hiss at him. It never got him to stop.

He would beg to touch my cat appendages or beg me to show him the abilities of my devil fruit. Sometimes I would have to transform into one of the many cats and hide from him just so I could get some peace and quiet.

I also had an advantage with my speed and strength devil fruit powers. I never did have a use for Luffy's rubber powers. That meant that they were still a secret and would stay like that for a while. A girl needs her trump card. 

He always seemed sad when I would hide from him then try to make it into the game hide and seek. Our captain would usually give up when Sanji announced food. Right now I was in the middle of hiding from him in the form of a kitten.

I crawled into my room and hid under my bed. Something felt off about today's game of cat and mouse. I've been feeling quite dizzy the past couple of days. I've had this happen before. Each year around spring. I assumed that it was allergies but Chopper assured me that wasn't it. 

Stupid Reindeer wouldn't tell me what it was. 

Just like when I told Konomi about it, Chopper just seemed to get flustered as he told me to take it easier through the spring season.  If he can't tell me what it is then I just won't listen to him. In hindsight, I probably should have.