A/N Found

I didn't post about it on this story but about a month ago one of my childhood friends had gone missing in Arizona

I didn't post about it on this story but about a month ago one of my childhood friends had gone missing in Arizona. It was after she went home early from work due to being upset. Her on again off again boyfriend was the last to see her when he took her home and has over 20 counts of aggravated identity theft I think it was so everyone thinks he had something to do with it.

Well on Monday they found my friend but unfortunately, she has passed. For a whole month, we had hoped she would be alive only to find out she was killed around the time she disappeared and dumped only a few blocks from her house near the dump site of a young 10-year-old found in March. I might have to take a break from uploading new things until I can fully process this. Even now I'm crying. She was there for me when I lost my father but this twisted world just had to take her away.

People from my Saiki X Kusuo book have suggested me going on hiatus with my books and I know I probably should but I feel like I would be letting you guys down So I'm just gonna say that updates are going to slow down.

The link to the article

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Kiera%20Bergman%20body%20found%20west%20of%20Phoenix,%20police%20say+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.abc15.com%2Fnews%2Fregion-phoenix-metro%2Fwest-phoenix%2Fkiera-bergman-body-found-west-of-phoenix