Male! Reader X Max Making Up Pt2

Just looked at the number of people who have read this book and I am astounded. Over 13k readers. I appreciate you guys more than you know because without you I would not be here writing. I would have probably given up long ago. In every writing, I put a piece of myself in it. Whether it be the style of writing, the grammar I use, or the way I go about the story. It all shines through with pieces of myself just like any other art piece I would make. Thank you all my Little Oranges.

Sincerely, 

OrangeyEmpress

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seeing him positively reacting to me gave me the courage I needed and in the years we've known each other, I have grown taller than Max so I was easily able to tower over him. I broke from his kiss and found myself going back to his neck.

He could hardly contain his moaning as I sucked and pecked at his quivering neck. He even got impatient at one point and began grinding his crotch against mine. This had my little friend up in an instant and a chill ran down my spine.

My mind began to fog with pleasure and before I knew it both of our shirts had been discarded and Max's pants were at his ankles. I took this as the perfect moment to explore his body. Light kisses were trailed down his chest as my hand followed suit.

My lips stopped just above his V-line while my hand trailed behind to play with his nipples. His member was trying to find it's way out of his underwear so I freed it. The hard pecker lay against my cheek and I turn to place light pecks along his shaft.

My own member growling at me to bury it in his tight ass but I knew I had to wait. To occupy myself I took to pleasuring my little Sub. I took his smaller member into my mouth and began to suck.

"(M/N)... what the... fuck?!", He screeched in shock before the moans I so craved for escaped his mouth.

As I sucked harder and faster, his moans grew louder and wetter. I could almost feel how close he was to orgasming just by his screams for me. It wasn't time for that though. As a little punishment for making me wait for him, I didn't let him cum.

"Agh! You're a jackass (M/N). You gonna just leave me like this as punishment?", He questioned harshly but there was a sense of desperation at the thought of me continuing.

"Not exactly. You'll get to cum... but not before me.", I informed him as I rose to my full height.

I unbuckled my pants but only enough to pull my member free from my pants. Now I know how Mr. Grey felt when he wore pants during sex. It gives you a sense of control and dominance over your sub who lay naked before you.

While he was distracted by how much taller I now seemed, I quickly began readying my member by wetting it with my own spit. Just this light bit of friction was enough to hold me off so I wouldn't plow into Max. My beautiful green-eyed lover.

He began verbally protesting until I lifted up he naked body and had it pinned between me and the door. He seemed to finally understand what I was getting at because he suddenly got flustered and started cursing at me.

"Let me fucking-- AH!", He moaned loudly as I rubbed my member against his entrance but soon clamped his hands over his mouth as he heard the voices of people not far away from us.

"Don't you fucking...Ngh.", Max whispered the threat but I silenced him with another grind against his rear.

I continued this steady rubbing and even tried to dip my member inside him to test the waters. I looked into his brilliantly bright eyes to see he was pleading with me to go farther. I took his consent as a go ahead and began gently pushing myself inside.

His tight walls were a little painful to get by and I had to warn him not to clench or it would cause pain for both of us. I paused and let him adjust to half of my length that had made it inside. It took maybe five minutes before he gave a nod.

"You can start going.", He whispered as he thought I was all the way in already.

"Let's just say you asked for this.", I growled sexily as I let his weight fall to my hips.

My member fully sheathed itself inside him at that moment and he let out a loud cry of surprise. Well, it was more so he let out a loud strangled curse. To anyone listening in, they would think we were fighting with all the yelling and curses.

"You bitch.", Max breathed deeply as he was now short of breath.

"We'll see who's the bitch after I'm through with you Maxxy.", That small statement from me must have been damn enticing because he was now dripping precum.

I had to take advantage of this before my words alone made Max cum. I lifted his body and dropped it as I began pumping myself inside of him. The sudden movement not allowing my foul-mouthed lover the time to prepare.

"(M/N)...Agn... they'll hear dam--ah nah!"

"Then you better stay quiet gah!", I shouted as Max dug his teeth in my neck as a form of revenge.

This pushed me to pump faster and harder. It was to the point that people might think I was beating Max up in here. The sound of Max's body knocking against the wooden door drove me further into my actions. I would let all of these people know Max is mine.

"I love you (M/N).", Max said in a bashful tone and I swear to God I was nowhere near cumming. 

As soon as he said that one sentence, My body was convulsing and I was instantly cumming inside MAx with a euphoric feeling. This must have set Max off as well because in the next second he was cumming on my chest.

My legs were weak so I carried our tired forms over to a bench that would have been nice to use but I was too cocky to just fuck him senseless. I plopped down with a groan and Max gave a cry as my dick rammed him one more time before we both settled down.

I held onto Max's tired form as I buried my face into his neck. My nose brushing against the small hickies I left. I finally got the man I've been in love with for over 10 years. I really should thank Nikki and Neil after this.

"I love you, Max.", I whispered back as I felt him begin to softly snore.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Time Skip

I then realized that I was still inside the sleeping male who I now needed to exit and dress. With great caution, I removed myself from him and cleaned him up with one of David's old shirts he left in here. 

...

...

...

I'll get him a new one later.

I took my shirt and helped him into the shirt and his shorts he refused to admit looked like David's. He's a daddy's kid but will kill anyone who even insinuates that he cares for the man who adopted him.

As I left Max to sleep, I left out of one of the secret exits to go talk to the group responsible for locking us in there in the first place. Conveniently they were in the mess hall chatting away about old stories.

"Hey, grown-up (M/N)!", Nikki called out making both David and Gwen freeze in fear and for good reason.

"It was the kid's idea!", Gwen ratted them out and ran first.

I just calmly sat down in her place with a tired sigh and I'm sure that I looked like a mess. Though I couldn't help to think of how pissed Max is gonna be when he wakes up and I'm no longer trapped in there with him.

"You wanted to know how to get young us to stop fighting?"

"Yes! It's why we came here, dummy!", Nikki yelled and it honestly brought back memories of Nikki from this time who was only slightly more mature.

"Just do to them what you did to us. Lock em in the counselors quarters though. I only recently built this shed. A few hours stuck together should make them resolve their problem. If not well they'll stick around for the next ten years for you to keep trying.", I spoke foundly.

No matter how many times we threatened to never come to this camp again we always found our way here. This camp was and still is a pile of shit but it was home to the neglected and forgotten. It was our isle of misfits.