Male! Reader X Max Piano

Hey guys! Here's a story recommendation by LittleBlueWolf4. I wasn't sure how to best portray this story at first but hopefully it's close to what you were hoping for. I really try to aim to please you guys because you are my top priority. If you don't like it then you won't read it so let's get the story going. Also I posted this from a phone so I'm not sure if anything needs to be edited yet. I'll probably re-upload an edited version later tonight. Thank again my Little Oranges

Sincerely,

OrangeEmpress

-------------------------------- (Y/M/N)'s Pov

I sat by Nerris at dinner as we happily debated on wither a dragon could make a good companion or not on your journey. Nerris said no because only ancient tamers would be able to calm the beast.

While I told her all the positives it could bring if you raised the dragon from a hatchling and even gave examples from movies where people were able to raise dragons and they became great friends.

"While your points do make sense my fellow mage, I hate to tell you this but they would make you to overpowered and people throughout the realms would come to fear you.", She tried to persuade but I just smile kindly.

"Well then I would show them that I just want to protect them and my trusty dragon would only munch on the bad guys.", I told her before she sighed in defeat knowing she wouldn't change my mind.

My (H/C) hair was a little on the longer side so it fell into my face quite often and tickled my face. I stopped talking and once again shook it out of my face with a sigh of frustration before giving a small laugh because I must look like a dog shaking water off their fur.

"Hey (Y/M/N)? Do you want this? I don't particularly like chocolate.", I heard the nervous voice of my fellow camper Max call to me as he brought his slice of cake.

He does this every time we get a real dessert and I often feel bad but he then insists that if I don't take it then he will throw it away and it would go to waste. I would point out the drooling Nikki who eyed his cake and he would get flustered and demand I take the cake.

"Uh, sure Max.", I simply told him so I could avoid embarrassing the boy I considered one of my friends here at camp.

I reached forward to grab the slice of cake and our hands brushed against one another. I thought his hands felt nice but he instantly jerked his hands away and I almost dropped the cake before steadying myself.

I happily ate the cake as Max trudged back to his friends with a slightly red face. Nikki and Neil seemed to be questioning his odd actions but he just brushed them off as he put his hands in his hoodie.

I never understood it myself either.

Sure we connected the first couple weeks of camp together and I think it was because we both had family problems. His didn't care about him and my father was too grief-stricken to notice I exist so my aunt on my mother's side insisted he send me to camp while he heals.

Besides that, there really wasn't anything that made me stand out from the rest of the campers here. For now, I shrugged it off as David and Gwen stood by the door to tell us about tomorrows activities.

"OK campers listen up! Tomorrow is Music camp and that means that (Y/M/N) will help in teaching you all how to play the piano!", Came David's loud voice as someone tried to stab him with a flying fork.

Probably Nurf or Max.

.

.

.

Most likely Max.

.

.

.