Chapter 3: The Party has barely just begun

Jack P.O.V:

The Sun was still up. I guess it was 5:00pm. I was at my place. Yes. I do have a place! I'm not an animal. I took a shower and got dressed. I decided to put on a Blue polo shirt, brown jeans, my dark blue converse , and of course I had to take my dark blue and white jacket. I had given myself the signature "Frost Look hair style" and left to go pick up Jamie. I know I said I'll pick him up later but I thought it would be cool to pick him up right now.

I flew off towards Jamie's house and saw he was done getting dressed. He was wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and gray converse.

"hello Jamie." I said as I walked in. I sat down on his window seat as he was doing his hair.

"hey Jack! I thought you were going to pick me up later?" He looked at me.

"well I decided to come by early. I had nothing else to do so I just came over." I looked at him. "Well it seems to me that you are dressing to impress" I gave a small chuckle.

"Oh ha ha Frost. What about yourself? You seem to be dressed to impress a girl." Jamie teased.

"If I ever fall in love, I hope to be with someone like me. But I doubt that would EVER happen." I walked around his room.

"Anything could happen. Should we leave now?" He smiled at me.

"Sure! C'mon!" Jamie held on to me as we flew to the pole. I could already tell we were going to have fun at the party.

Tooth P.O.V:

It was already 5:00! OH DEAR! I'm not even done! I decided to take a shower. Once I was all dry, I put on a sparkling purple and black dress with my purple flats. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to my self,'Do I really want to go formal?' I decided to not wear the dress. I work a rainbow shirt, black skinny jeans, and rainbow flats.((A/N: in this story Tooth has no feathers on her body... Besides her head. Everything else looks the same.)).

I flew to the pole just to help put out the snacks. I flew over to the DJ booth since it seemed Sandy needed help choosing what song to put on first. We ended up going with a request form.

The clock was ticking fast...

North P.O.V:

I was ready WAY before the other guardians. I wore a red shirt and black pants. As for my shoes, I decided on black shoes.

I helped Tooth Fairy put out the snacks on the table. When she was finished helping Sandy, the guests arrived!

"Hello children! Welcome to the Guardian's New Year's Eve party!" I greeted them. "Hope for you all to have lots of fun and enjoy the party! Help your self for snacks!"

Sandy P.O.V:

I had no idea what to wear. I decided to wear what I always wear because I'm that Fabulous.

I cranked up the music and the first song was 'Turn down for what'. Everybody was having fun!

I went to get some punch when I heard my favorite song come on, 'I'm bringing sexy back". And apparently, it seemed to be Jack's favorite too because we both started to dance the same moves like we practiced it before! When the song stopped, everyone clapped.

Bunnymund P.O.V:

I decided to just wear a bow tie. Yes that may be too "fancy" but I don't care. The party was dress how ever you would like so I did. I can already tell that Crocker Frost will make fun of my decision but it's not really my fault I'm A HUMAN SIZED BUNNY! Nothing fits me!

Once I got to the pole, I greeted the guests and when I heard the song 'Moves Like Jagger' I started to boogie! I can't help myself with that song!

"Go Bunny! Go Bunny! Go Bunny!" I heard everyone cheer, to my surprise Jack was cheering too. I kept dancing until the song ended and everyone applaud. I have to say, I live for the applause ((A/N: LAGY GAGA REFERENCE))

No ones P.O.V:

Everyone was have a blast! Jack and Sandy kept dancing, Tooth was talking to the teenagers, North was eating cookies, and Bunny was playing tag with the little kids. Everything was going great, at the moment. Right after the next song finished, a familiar light flashed. It was Manny, or as North calls him, Man on the Moon. It seems that there are new guardians that will arrive in any second.

"Great, more guardians..." Bunnymund sighed.

"Guardians! To the globe!" North commanded. All the kids that came to the party followed the guardians to the room where the big globe was at. Last time that's where they got the info for where to find Jack.

"How many guardians?!?" Tooth and Jack said eagerly.

"We will be greeted by..." North took his time to say.

"By????" Jack couldn't stand waiting.

"Like I said, we will be greeted by three new guardians!" North jumped with joy.

The only one not excited was Bunny...

-----------------------------

((A/N: Hello my readers! I hope you love this chapter! Was it too long? Or too short? Anyways I'm wondering if you would like me to write another story? Or should I wait until I finish this book? The next book I'm thinking should be Jelsa... Idk you tell me in the comments! Next chapter might take a while! Bye my readers!))