Chapter 17: News of Wendy((VERY SHORT CHAPTER))

Jack P.O.V:

I woke up to non-stop knocking on my bedroom door. I got up and walked over to grab my staff when the knocking started to become big thuds.

"I'm coming! Just wait a sec!" I said as I was walking over to the door.

"Can you come out now!?!? It's REALLY urgent!!" I heard a female voice.

Wait.

Female voice?

Why would one of the girls be here?

I quickly opened the door when I saw Skyler there. She was facing the other way until she turned around a covered her eyes with her hands.

"DUDE! WTF?!? YOU COULD OF TOLD ME YOU WERE HALF DRESSED!" She scolded me, still covering her eyes.

I looked at down to myself and saw I was only wearing my pants. No sweatshirt at all.

I felt my self heat up, and yeah, even being the coldest person... I felt warm.

"Well sorry but I just woke up!" I replied. I grabbed my sweatshirt and putted it on quickly."You can look now"

"Are you sure?!? No tricks?!?" She asked, her tone filled with seriousness.

I rolled my eyes."No tricks"

She uncovered her face and sighed,probably from relief. Or was it something else? The thing I kept thinking was,'Why didn't she blush?!? Most girls blush when my sweatshirt is off!"

"You really need to warn me when you are have dressed!!! That was a scary view!" She laughed.

"HEY! I have you know that many girls think of me as hot!" I crossed my arms.

Skyler rolled her eyes playfully."but your cold." She responded.

"Not the point! What does 'wtf' mean?" I was confused.

"NOT THE REAL POINT" she exclaimed trying to get off topic."The real reason I am here is to take you to the girl's hall! Everyone else is there!!"

Her eyes were teary and her voice was shaky, like as if she were going to break out crying. I opened my arms to give her a hug but all she did was push me off and started heading to the door that shows to the globe room/area.

"Come on! Everyone is waiting!" She glared back at me. I was shocked she pushed me away.

I then remembered that she hated me. Why? I have no clue. I need to know! But first...((A/N: NO SELFIES! PLEASE! NO!)) let me figure out what is happening at the girl's hall((A/N: oh thank god!)).

I followed Skyler as she quickly floated over to the female hall. She glanced at me to make sure I was following her.

When we arrived, I saw Ali pacing back and forth with a worried look on her face. Tooth was speed talking to her little helpers/fairies. Bunny lost in thoughts. Sandy was napping. Lastly, North kept muttering stuff to himself and then thinking harshly which was scaring because you can see a vein on his neck.

"What's going on???" I asked, clearly unaware of what ever is going on.

Ali came up to me and pulled me up by the collar of my sweatshirt,close to her face and her eyes were getting watery.

"WENDY WAS FREAKING KIDNAPPED!" She pushed me away from her and I looked over to the closed bedroom door which, had a painted wand on it.

"How do you know? Do you think she just would have gone for a walk?" I asked, making sure everything was not miss lead.

"Wendy would never go out early in morning all by herself in a cold place like this!" Ali stated.

"And we know Wendy more that you. If she went on a walk, she wouldn't have left her phone here!" Skyler added.

"Who do you think took her?" I looked at North.

"We all have one person to blame..." Tooth started off.

"Pitch..." I blurted. It had to be him! All he ever does is cause problems!

Wendy P.O.V:

"WTF!!!" Was the exact abbreviation I used to describe my awakening.

I was tied,more like cuffed, to the wall. I saw torture devises on the outside of the cell I was in. Not to mention bones of deceased people or things.

I looked up as I saw cobwebs and very low lighting everywhere in the room.

"Good Afternoon, my dear" I heard a British accent. My first thought was,'great. I will be tortured by One Direction. Damn it!', but it turned out to be the grey fellow, Pitch.

"D-don't c-call m-me t-that." I was shivering as a cold wind hit my body.

"Why not? You are after all, in my lair. Which means MY rules." Pitch chuckled and walked over to me.

I felt my eyes start to water as I wanted to break out in a massive scream just to get saved.

"Now, my little witch, let us wait until your little friends arrive and you can see them... Dead." Pitched started to laugh and then lean in close to me."Once I make you mine, I'll make your other two besties mine" he whispered into my ear and left while giving an evil chuckle.

I wanted to scream but I was nervous about what would Pitch do if I did. I had my wa- MY WAND!

"My wand!" I whispered to myself. I snapped my fingers to see if I can get my wand in my hands, but a single thing happened.

"W-what? H-how?" I mumbled. I couldn't believe it. My powers...they were shut off because of this place...

--------------------------------

A/N: HELLUR! MERRY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO CELEBRATE IT!

I'm sorry for this short chapter but it is like, 2:00am and I'm sneaking my phone.

I am starting to think this book will come to the very end in two or three chapters. I have no clue. Maybe four.

:3 well to know, I will try to update since my family members may come over and it is very difficult to write a story when you have one very annoying cousin and two very well behaved gamer cousins! :3

So that is a brief heads up to why I may not update soon!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOYAL SPIDER PUP READERS!!!!!

~~~~~~~~ - Cool_Weirdo13