Chapter 21: Saved and Won?

Jack P.O.V:

"Attack!" Pitch commanded to the sand beasts around me.

I quickly swung my staff as I heard the sand beasts disappear and re-appear with every hit. The more beasts I destroy, they duplicate.

'Hmmm... What if I freeze the beasts? Nah, it won't work... Or will it?' I was lost in my thoughts as I was defending myself.

I lost my balanced as a sand lion pounced on me and knocked me down. I started to crawl backwards, away from the sand lion to try to get my staff that landed on the other side of the room.

As I started to get closer to my staff, the black sand lion was getting angrier and that is when it jumped and headed towards me with its razor sharp teeth showing.

The lion pounced on me and I felt a small amount of pain but before it could bite me, it was shot. Shot with an arrow. Wait? An arrow?

"Who are you!!!?!? You are ruining my personal show!!!" Pitch shouted in that British accent of his.

"I'm Ali MADAFAKA!!!!!" I looked up to see Alida flying down shooting her arrows and taking down the sand beasts.

Her arrows weren't any ordinary arrows. They had a yellow glow to them. As she kept shooting, the sand beasts would be disappearing into thin air- none duplicated.

"GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE GROUND AND HELP ME FROST!" Alida landed on the ground by tuck and rolling.

I came back from my senses and stood up as I felt some pain in my left shoulder but I ignored it.

"Go help Sky and Wendy!" Ali shouted as she took down more of the damn beasts."I'll take care of Pitch's zoo!"

I nodded and flew towards the little view area where both Sky and Wendy were at,tied up.

"What the hell are you waiting for?!?" Skyler was tugging on the ropes.

"Jack! Thank god you are safe!" Wendy cried out. I smirked at their remarks and broke the glass barrier that separated them from me.

"What took so long?" Wendy asked as I untied her.

"Pitch unleashed his pets..." I replied as I moved to untie Sky.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Skyler was rubbing her wrists when she was free.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine." I was confused by Skyler's question.

"No you're not. Your arm... It's turning ...um... Pale. Paler than you are!" Skyler looked at Wendy and Wendy came closer to me and looked at my arm.

"You're injured." Wendy looked into my eyes and she turned a light pink. "But it's not that big..."

"Ahem? Sorry to interrupt your mini never going to happen because of many reasons session, but I'm pretty sure we have a friend who needs help?!?" Skyler pointed to Ali who was surrounded by the animals.

"Oh, yeah!" Wendy turned a bit red as she rubbed her arm,probably from embarrassment.

"... So.... Why did she do that out of the blue?" I whispered to Skyler as we flew out of the little view area towards the beasts.

"She falls in love easily. She gets crushes on people in a blink of an eye." Skyler answered as she made a whip come out of thin air.

"Oh..." I responded speechless and headed towards the beasts with my staff and destroying some.

Alida P.O.V:

I saw Wendy,Skyler,and Jack here, helping me out with these sand animals.

"Well you finally arrived! I was dying out here!" I said,sarcastically.

"Again with the sarcasm?" Skyler laughed as she whipped a few of the beasts into some cages and making them disappear in thin air.

"You know, it's one of my languages!" I shot another beast.

"Where's Pitch?" Jack froze some of the animals and then bashed them with his staff.

"I saw him run down that hallway" I pointed to a dark hallway as I tried to not get distracted.

"Last one!" I didn't notice Wendy was battling with a knife. She took down the last animal and then I started laughing.

"What is wrong with you now?" Skyler and Wendy asked.

"Why do the two of you look like sluts?" I pointed out their outfits.

They both were confused and then they looked at themselves.

"WHAT THE DUCK?!?" Wendy shouted. She had a skirt that reached her thighs,but she had shorts under them, and a crop top on that reached above her belly button. All black and purple.

"YES AND NO! I look like Alois!!!!!" Skyler had purple shorts that reached her thighs and a black crop top that also reached above her belly button.

"Alo-" Jack started to question and turn a slight pink before I interrupted him.

"Anime... Skyler Fangirls about stuff." I was unamused of the situation.

"Anyway.... Let's leave this awkward and, um, whatever you girls are dressed as aside and go to finish Pitch off." Jack flew down the dark hallway I mentioned before.

"Time to kick some butt!" I shouted and ran. Sky and Wendy were following too.

We then arrived in front of two large doors at the end of the hallway and gave each other a nod and pushed the doors open.

Wendy P.O.V:

We entered the room and there was a huge hole in the ceiling. We walked toward the center of the room and there, we saw Pitch standing.

"This will end now!" Jack yelled at him.

"Foolish Jack. This isn't the end. It's merely the beginning." Pitch raised the hand and a huge wave of dark sand fell over our heads.

I closed my eyes tight as I crouched down trying to protect myself,waiting for impact.

But it didn't come at all. I just felt coldness. Coldness surrounding me. I opened my eyes to see Jack standing.

I looked around and saw that he made a barrier of ice to protect us. Skyler was also standing. She was next to Jack and I also saw Ali standing on the other side of Jack.

I stood up and stood behind them. The barrier broke and all I could see was black sand on the floor and shattered ice all over.

Pitch. He was standing on the ledge of the opening in the roof.

"Like I said, it's merely the beginning." Those were Pitch's last words before he vanished.

"Does that mean we won?" Ali asked.

--------------------------------

A/N: Hiya!!!

•how you like the chapter?!? ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL THE END OF THIS BOOK!!!

•Seeing this chapter, you can tell I'm Back from LA.

•I tried making this long just because of the long wait you had.

:3 you ready for the finally?!? I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 200+ READS!!!!

UwU I never thought this book would get that many reads.

Stay aware for the last chappie!

*ps: sorry for any spelling "arrows". Get it? ... I suck at puns ;-;*

brought to you by:

@Cool_weirdo13