Chapter 4: The Plan to get the Surprise

Bunnymund P.O.V:

Great. Just great. New Guardians. I hope they aren't like Jack or else I'll go crazy.

"We need a plan to get them" North said, hitting his fists on the table. We already dropped of the kids before 10:00pm. It was just the 5 of us for now. We didn't want them to see this because sometimes there are arguments we don't want them to hear.

North P.O.V:

We are in desperate need to find a solution to get the new guardians into the pole without scaring them.

"Any ideas?!?" I asked them all. Tooth kept flying around thinking, Bunny was stomping his big paws, Sandy took a nap, and Jack was being the usual... Doing nothing but making snowballs.

"There must be something!" I begged.

"Hmm... We could do what we did to Jack." Bunny blurted out.

"We can't do that to girls bunny!" I interrupted his thought.

Tooth P.O.V:

Girls? GIRLS! Yay! I won't be only girl any more!

"Girls?!?? YAY!" I blurted out.

"Girls? Cool! Now Tooth can have friends!" Jack chuckled.

I gave him a death glare. "Uh-hem?!? What is that supposed to mean?!?"

"That are GIRLS!" He replied. "At least let me finish!" He mumbled.

"That's what I thought!" I crossed my arms.

Sandy P.O.V:

While I was napping, I had a dream about what would happen with three new guardians. I then woke up from the shouts of an angry Tooth.

"That's what I thought!" I heard Tooth shout at Jack. She crossed her arms at the same time.

Did I miss a fight? Awe snap... I guess I did? But that nap was great!

"Sandy do you have any ideas?" I heard North walk around.

I shook my head.

"There should be a way! Everyone think!" North was getting VERY frustrated.

Jack P.O.V:

"Why don't we do a simple approach?" I asked.

"What do you mean by 'simple'?" North asked me.

" Just show up, tell them the news, and bring them here." I sat down on a table.

"And if that doesn't work?" Bunny blurted out again.

"Then we just have to force them. It's simple as that." I smirked.

"Jack's plan it is!" North jumped up with joy." Let's go to the sleigh!"

"No! Nonononono! There is no way I'm going on that death trap!" Bunny refused.

"It's not a death trap bunny!" Tooth started to tug on him.

"First the main doors and now this? Wow Kangaroo, you surely are a wimp!" I jumped on the sleigh and sat down on the edge.

"Let's go to California!!!" Tooth shouted.

"What part though? Los Angeles? Bakersfield?" North asked.

"Oakland." I replied.

"Oakland?" They were all confused.

"Yes Oakland! Come on! Let's go!" We started to fly off!

-----------------------------

A/N: Was this a good chapter? Btw thank you for 19 reads! I didn't think I would be at 19 until chapter 15! I thought no one read this but my two friends! Thank you for reading! I'm getting more motivated to write! Comment and vote for more! The more I get, I may give you all a Jelsa book after this! Bye my loyal readers!