Chapter 8: Catching up and "Love"

Jack P.O.V:

"OUCH! What was that for?!?" I looked at Skyler as I held my arm. She throws a mean Snowball.

Skyler shrugged and laughed. I looked at Wendy and she was talking to Sandy. He used his sand to explain all. Ali payed no attention as she was talking to Bunny.

I saw North and Tooth whisper to each other and nod. Tooth flew toward me as I saw North walk to Wendy and Ali. Skyler was watching over the area in the dark.

"Go talk to her!" Tooth slapped my arm playfully.

"What for? There is nothing for me to talk about." I looked down.

"I can tell that she has a reason for hating you. Just go an talk to her." She gave me a smile. She was right. I have to go talk to her to make things right.

"Skyler?" I asked unsure if I could sit next to her. She turned her head a tiny bit and saw her eyes glare at me.

"What do you want?" She asked, like if she was disgusted about my presence.

"I have some questions to ask you. We really need to catch up on stuff." I asked as I sat down near her. I looked over at her friends and I could tell they care about her.

"What do you want to know?" Skyler asked in a pissed off tone.

"Okay, well, first question is... Why do you hate me?"

"That's an odd question to start off with. And I'm not going to answer that yet." She looked away for moment.

"Fine. How've you been the past few years?"

"Few years? Jack, it's been like 2 centuries." She responded.

"Still, how've you been?" I made a snowflake and blew it into the wind. Out of no where I saw it melt. I didn't do that.

"Don't make it snow here. If there is snow, then people WILL get suspicious." She looked back to the area where she had been staring at before.

"Ahem? My question?"

Skyler P.O.V:

"Ahem? My question?" I heard Jack ask behind my back.

"Huh? Oh, yeah... I've been great." I lied. My life has been terrible for the past centuries since Jack left. And no, I don't like him. AT.ALL.

Jack frowned. "I know you're lying."

DAMN IT! Usually people believe me... " Why do you want to know? Oh wait, to catch up..." BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!! Gosh! I'm so stupid!!!

"And, your REAL answer?"

"Fine. Terrible. Happy now? And don't expect for me to tell you right away. I still have to gain your trust!" I blurted out.

I saw Jack surprised. He towards me and hugged me. I felt uncomfortable but then again, I felt comfortable. UGHH! This boy always being him. I pat his back. I always do that to people who hug me that aren't my friends.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I rolled my eyes as he did. I felt emotional, I wanted a tear to come out but I didn't let it happen.

"Yeah right..." I mummbled.

"What was that?" He pulled away. I was relieved.

"N-nothing!" I stood up and kept facing the direction I was looking at. "I heard you say something. You don't believe me do you?" He crossed his arms and smirk.

"Not at all. You are just doing that so I can get on your good side." I chuckled and looked at him as I leaned on the wall supporting the play structure.

Alida P.O.V:

Me and Bunnymund talked. We shared laughs now and then. He gave me pointers on how to use a boomerang and I gave him pointers on using a bow.

I looked up and saw Jack hug Skyler. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm going to taunt her with this.

I saw her look over this was as she leaned on a wall of the playground after they pulled away. I signaled her the "he hearts you" gestures. She just got pissed off but then taunted me with the whole bunny thing. Apparently she kept looking this was once in a while.

I looked at Wendy and she was amazed by Sandman. He was drawing out stories with his bright yellow sand.

"Looks like you two hid it off." I said as I walked over to Wendy and Sandy.

"SHH!!! I'm trying to read a story!!" She gave me a glare. DAMN! I never saw her glare.

"Well I'm going to check up on them two." I pointed to Jack and Skyler.

I secretly flew up making sure the Guardians weren't looking. I held on to part of the play ground to make it look like I climbed up.

"How are you lovebirds doing?" I asked. I saw Skyler laugh and Jack blush madly.

"First of all, we are not lovebirds. Second of all, him? Ha! Never." Skyler replied.

"Yeah! What she said... Wait... HEY!" He was still blushing madly from my question.

"What about you and Bunny?" Skyler teased.

"Oh please Sky. He is just a new friend." I laughed.

"Surrrre. We told you that and you don't seem to believe us." They both said. Skyler face palmed and Jack blushed again.

-----------------------------

A/N: HERE'S CHAPTER 8!!!! Lol. I hope you don't get mad from what Sky said. Okay Jack Frost Lovers? I have something coming in future chapters that show why she treats him like that! Remember to comment what you think and vote! Sorry for any mistakes and tell me what you think! BYE MY LOYAL READERS!!