Chapter 7:Introductions and questions.

The 3 girls P.O.V:

"The girl who slapped Jack first is Wendy. She may be shy or quiet at first, but once you get to know her, she is outgoing and a risk taker" Skyler pointed to Wendy.

"The girl who slapped him second was Alida,but she likes to be called Ali." She pointed to Ali.

"And I'm Skyler." She pointed to herself.

We could tell that they were surprised to see Wendy... It's not everyday you see a girl with natural purple hair.

"Well it's nice to meet you all." North said.

Jack P.O.V:

"What did you guys came for?" Ali asked.

"Well, we came to tell you that..." I started.

"That? Come on we don't have all night." Skyler grew impatient.

"We came to tell you that you will be joining us! WELCOME NEW GUARDIANS!" North jumped with joy.

"WHAT!?!?" The 3 girls said they weren't happy or sad."We can't!" They look down.

"Why is that?" Bunnymund got a bit angry.

"We have other things to do" they said in union.

"And what are those things?" I asked.I was upside down on the monkey bars.

"I have to take care of two little sisters." Wendy looked at her phone again.

"I have a gym membership. I have to follow up daily if I don't want to loose it!" Ali shot her bow again.

"And what about you? What is your excuse?" I smirked at Skyler as I sat up and looked at her.

She just rolled her eyes and gave me an annoyed glare. 'Okay what did I do to her?!?' I thought to myself.

"I just don't want to. I'm too caught up with having fun." She responded.

North P.O.V:

'Why don't they want to join!?!?' I was shocked that they didn't want to join.

"Once your a guardian, you will have all the fun you want. All the training." I said as I looked at Skyler and Ali.

"That doesn't solve MY problem. I can't be a guardian."I can't just leave them."

"Don't worry. They will be safe with your mother and father" bunny tried to calm her down.

"Thanks..." She hugged him.

I saw Jack laugh silently. He was laughing at Bunny. I then looked up at Skyler she was staring at the moon.

"Looks like Bunny is getting soft!" He chuckled.

"Ouch!" Jack jumped. "What was that for?!?" He looked at Skyler. She had thrown a snowball at him. How did she do it though?

--------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I wrote it earlier but it got deleted!!!! It was different from what I wrote! But I couldn't remember!!! I should of saved it! Oh well. Here you go! Remember to Comment and vote! Next chapter will come tomorrow or so. Depends if I'm tired! Bye my Loyal readers!