Chapter 10: Award please and Pranked

Jack P.O.V:

"CHEATER!" I shouted at her as I saw her fly at maximum speed.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO HAD A HEAD START!" She yelled back to me.

I tried to gain up speed. I really wanted to know why she hated me. I was near her at the moment until she purposely dropped herself.

"I'm not falling for that again!" I shouted.

"Well you already lost!" She landed on her feet and ran inside.

I flew down to the Main Entrance and I ran inside. I saw her look around in Awe.

"I thought the elves made the toys..." I heard her mumble.

" I did too, but we just make them believe they do" I looked around and I haven't seen the others yet." Well I guess we have to wait for North to get here with others."

"Well, since I won, what's my award? Oh yeah, you do what ever I want" she gave me a mischievous look and I just pouted.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I asked her. Hopefully it isn't too difficult.

"I don't have an order right now." She admitted.

"YES! By the way you can only make me do stuff 5 times" I added smiling.

" That wasn't in the deal!!! " she whined. " You could of told me in the beginning!"

"Well I didn't." I heard footsteps in front of the main doors. The doors bursted open with a sleepy Ali and a terrified Bunnymund.

"Tooth? Can you show our new members to their room for the night?" North asked Tooth.

"OF COURSE! They will stay in the ladies hall, right?" She asked.

"Well, of course!" North responded immediately.

Tooth P.O.V:

"Well, of course!" North responded to my question immediately.

"Follow me girls!" I flew right in front of them and they were following behind. I heard a slap sound and it was Skyler who slapped Ali.

"Try to stay awake longer!" She poked Ali.

"But I don't want to!" She begged.

"There's food" Wendy whispered.

"Where?!?" She jolted up and she was fully awake.

"No where" I answered with a giggle.

"I hate you two..." She sighed.

"We love you too!" Skyler and Wendy continued the joke.

I opened the doors to the ladies hall. There were 10 small rooms,incase we had a visit, 10 bathrooms, and a large living/break room.

"Woah..." Is all I heard from the three.

"Dibs on this one!!!" I heard Skyler shout. She chose a room with an infinity sign on the door.

"I CALL THIS ONE!" Ali ran to one with a bow and arrow on the door.

"I like this one!" Wendy went straight to a room that had a wand on the door.

I went to my room which had a Tooth on the door and left my things in it. I changed into my pajamas and walked out. "Hey, do you three want to have a mini sleepover in the entertainment room?" I asked.

"Sure!" The 3 walked out in their pajamas and accessories.

Wendy had a red shirt that said,"I Love Bajancanadian" with knee pajama shorts and red slippers. She had a spell book and wand(?) with her. She also had her phone with its charger and a stuffed pig toy.