Chapter 6: Who are you?

Jack P.O.V:

After we,er, North Landed the sleigh, we hid in some bushes behind the playground.

We saw one girl sitting on the Monkey bars, another sitting in a tire swing, and the last one shooting arrows with her bow at a tree.

"So how are we going to 'surprise' them." Bunny asked.

"We are just going to go out and walk to them. Simple as that." My hoodie sleeve got caught on a branch. 'Great' I thought. I kept tugging trying to get free making the bush rustle.

"Stop rustling the bush!!" North demanded by whispering.

"I'm stuck! I can't get free!!!" I whisper yelled back at him.

"Here, let me help you there." Tooth pulled my sleeve slowly and it came unstuck.

"GET A ROOM YOU S-" we heard one of the girls yell toward the place we hid. We had no choice but to walk out.

When we walked out, the girl who shouted us looked like she was studying us. She was far from the lamp post so I couldn't recognize her. Her voice seemed familiar to me though.

All 3 girls P.O.V:

We three turned our heads to see what the noise was. 5 figures popped up. Wendy and Ali didn't care because they thought it was a nearby gang. But Skyler payed real close attention to them.

The 5 figures got close and that's when the three of them all said at the same time,"Who are you people and what do you want?".

The one that seemed to have, bunny ears?, responded quickly.

"That doesn't matter...the real question is, who are you and are you ready?"

Alida P.O.V:

"That doesn't matter...the real question is, who are you and are you ready?" The guy with bunny ears?,asked.' What's with the bunny ears?!? It's not even Easter!' I thought to myself. I heard the first part of his question and I responded with out thinking.

"I'M ALI MADAF*CKA!" I felt my face get hot. 'Well aren't I great at first impressions...' I thought.

I heard my two best friends laugh behind me. 'Was the joke that funny?' I started to laugh as well.

Skyler P.O.V:

I laughed at Alida's Joke. I looked up and saw the 5 people's reaction. They really need to get a sense of humor.

"Anyways," I heard Ali say. "I introduced myself. So now, who are YOU?" She put her bow on her back.

"I'm North" the big round guy said as he walked into the light of the light post.

"He's Sandy" a small golden round dude walked into the light as well.

"The tall one is Bunnymund" the one with bunny ears step forward. 'So HE was the one with the bunny ears... Wait... HE IS A BUNNY!'

"She's Tooth" This 'North' guy pointed to the small female. She had feathers on her head and had a green,yellow,and blue outfit.She waved her hand and we awkwardly waved back.

"Last but not least, he is J-" I jumped off the monkey bars.

"Jackson. Overland. Frost." I said with a smirk. "Been avoiding me ,huh?" I crossed my arms.

"H-how do you know him?" North asked.

"We used to be best buddies, but now we're not. I wished he could tell me why. But he never have me an answer." I looked at him and his face was red.

"So you're Jack!" Wendy stood up, ran to Jack and slapped him. Ali did the same as well.

"OUCH! What was that for?!?" Jack held his cheek.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT HER LIKE A DOUCHE!" Wendy was mad as hell and Ali have a disgusted look.

"Who's SHE?" He asked confused.

I faced palm." Girls, I doubt he knows her. Remember? That is a WHOLE different fandom." I gave them a disapproving look.

"Oh... He still deserved it!" They both said.

Wendy P.O.V:

"Jackson. Overland. Frost." I heard Skyler say. That name sounded familiar to me. I read a paragraph on my book and it said Jack.

I stood up, ran to Jack,and slapped the whatever was in him out! "HOW DARE YOU TREAT HER LIKE A DOUCHE?!?" I shouted at him.

I realized that Ali also slapped him. He was wincing in pain from the slaps.

"OUCH! What was that for?!?" Jack was clearly pain. I felt sorry but then again, I didn't. "Who's SHE?" He asked.

I saw Skyler facepalm. The I noticed we were crazy for that. I could tell she was somewhat mad.

" Girls, I doubt he knows her. Remember? That is a WHOLE different fandom." Skyler gave us a disapproving look.

"Oh... he still deserved it!" Me and Ali said in union.

Bunnymund P.O.V:

I nearly died of laughter. Seeing Jack get slapped by 2 girls was funny! I wonder why the other one didn't.

"Shouldn't we get on track?" I entered the conversation.

"Yes. we are the guardians!" North jumped with joy.

"We know who you are." The girl who didn't slap Jack said.

"I believe we didn't get your names dear." Tooth said before I could blast with anger. This girl must surely be on the naughty list.

--------------------------------

A/N: HELLO! Here's chapter 6. I hope it wasn't too long or too short? I can't really tell. But it felt like a whole lot. Ch.7 will or will not be up until later on. But we hit 30 reads on my last chapter! Thank you so much!!! *throws Jack into the audience* TILL NEXT TIME!!!-Cool_Weirdo13. AHHH! THE FANGIRLS ARE GRABBING MY HOODIE!!!-Jack