Chapter 13: Morning Explanations

Ali P.O.V:

I felt my stomach grumble. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. As a sat up, my stomach grumbled again.

That's what I get for dreaming about food I guess. I looked at the time and it was 7:15am.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom that was in my room.

I opened the door and walked inside. The floor had warm marble tiles and the walls were a cream color. There was a bath tub,sink, toilet, and a walk in shower.

I saw towels near the walk in shower and bath tub. I started to undress and took a shower.

When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair with a towel.

I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. I went over to a closet that had clothes in them.

I was in shock that it matched my personality perfectly. I picked out a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt that formed onto my body perfectly, and some black sneakers.

I went back into the bathroom after I was fully dressed and started to work on my hair.

I had shoulder length hair which made it easier for me to do. I picked up a brush and started to work on my hair.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom and noticed it was 7:40am.

I picked up my bow and arrows and put them over my shoulder. I had my phone and money in my pockets. I reached out of a cover shirt which was red.

I walked out of my room and smelled the air with the aroma of pancakes,bacon, and eggs. Before I left the ladies' hall, I noticed that Tooth was already up and that Wendy and Skyler weren't ready yet.

I waited for them as I sat down on the couch, playing on my iPhone.

Skyler P.O.V:

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 7:20 am. I stood up and stretched. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

"Woah..." Was the only word I was able to get out of my mouth as I walked into the bathroom.

The floor had warm vanilla colored tiles and cream colored walls which had infinity signs on the border.

I started to undress and took a quick shower. The nightmare I had never left my mind. I was scarred.

I wrapped a towel around my body as I stepped out. I placed another towel on my hair and dried it up.

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to the closet. The clothes shocked me for the fact that it had my favorite kinds of outfits that matched my personality.

I picked out a pair of faded blue skinny jeans, a light weight, white shirt that had lace designs on the back and the words ,'Normal is Boring' on the front, and light Grey converse sneakers.

After I was dressed, I went back into the bathroom and did my hair.

My hair was the length to my lower back. It was difficult for me to brush my hair. Once I was done, I styled my bangs to cover my right eye and placed a light grey beanie on my head.

I put my phone in my pocket and my earphones on. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:50. I grabbed my burgundy and grey fake leather jacket.

I walked outside and saw Ali playing on her phone.

"Good morning!" I heard her call to me. I couldn't think straight because of the nightmare.

"Huh? Oh , I guess..." That was all that I could get out of my mouth.