Ch.16

"I'm Officer Daniels, this is my partner Officer Sylvester. I wanted to see how things were coming along with your daughter. Is she settling in okay? Did you get a chance to ask around about Steven?" Daniels was the bald guy and he smelled like cigarette smoke. Nicki came back downstairs from putting Harlem to bed and sat next to me. She squeezed my arm gently and crossed her legs as the smaller officer, Sylvester drooled over her silently. I stared at him until he shifted uncomfortably and looked away from her.

                                "Nah it look like ya'll came to stare at my lady. What ya'll really want?" I was still staring at Sylvester even though he looked everywhere except back at me. Daniels rolled his eyes and popped his partner in the back of the head.

                                "What happened to your carpet?" Sylvester asked while kneeling down to get a better look. Nicki leaned down and touched his hand before she spoke softly.

                                "I got a little tipsy and spilled my wine. Sometimes I'm clumsy," she let her fingers linger over his knuckles until he cleared his throat and stood quickly. The bloodstain wasn't on his mind anymore. Nicki sat back on the couch and leaned closer to my body. The entire time Daniels and I talked, Sylvester was too busy drooling over Nicki. Jealousy made it impossible for me to hear anything coming out of Daniels mouth. She rubbed my arm soothingly but it didn't calm me down.

                                "Once we can get his cell phone records, he should be in cuffs by our next visit. Come on Sylvester, you're embarrassing me." Daniels said and pulled Sylvester up by his jacket. Nicki let go of my arm so I could get up to walk them out. I thought about blowing up but I had to remember I told her I wasn't the jealous type. That might have been the dumbest lie I ever told. When I closed the door and turned around, Nicki was staring at me while she nibbled on her bottom lip.

                Thunder rolled in the sky just as hard rain drops hit up against the roof loudly. I went upstairs and took a hot shower. The water was hot enough to calm the jealousy running thru my body but I was still mad. Maybe that shit was fine in her last relationship but it wasn't coo with me. I don't care what the situation was, she should know her place as mine. My thoughts distracted me from Nicki getting in the shower with me until I felt her lips kissing my neck.

                                "Nah man, watch out," I removed her hands from my neck and put my head under the water. I heard her giggle and then her hands were around my waist, making their way lower slowly.

                                "So you are the jealous type, mmm? I didn't mean anything by it, I just did what I thought you'd want me to do..." she kissed my shoulder blade and massaged my chest was the water hit up against my skin. The thunder outside crackled loudly as the rain poured harder.

                                "Nah fuck that, you're mine. I'm the only nigga you need to be lookin' at like that. The fuck I want what's mine makin' other niggas dicks hard for?" I snapped as she turned me around and put my back on the wall. The look in her eyes made my dick rise quickly. She looked me up and down slowly and then reached for my hands to put them on her breast. Her nipples were pierced and looked so sexy with the water running down her body.

                                "Show me I'm yours daddy," she purred as she kissed me and wrapped her hands around my dick. Her hands stroked me until I was at full attention and then she broke the kiss and left small bites down my stomach and thighs. One she put me in her mouth, I wasn't feeling jealousy anymore. Her throat opened wider so she could deep throat me over and over. She stared at me with lust in her eyes and then pulled me out of her mouth before swallowing it again. My head was spinning and my toes were curling. I put my hands in her head and fucked her throat faster until she was moaning, making my dick vibrate in her throat. It was almost too much. I pulled out and pulled her up by her hair. She bit her lip and moaned.