Ch. 35

"Yes, please more. Mmm, Papi...go deeper," Nicki wrapped her hands around my neck and gazed into my eyes. Her eyes sparkled in a way I'd never seen and it was more than hypnotizing. I gave her more and dug deeper. Every time I pulled out, she bit her lip and filled the room with moans. This was our third time fuckin' and she still wasn't tired. I wasn't complainin' though, cause every time we started a new round, she sucked my dick better than the last time and swallowed every drop. Nicki climbed on top of me with a smirk. She bounced up and down, slamming our bodies together faster than before. I loved it more than anything when she rode me with her hands around my neck.

                                "Papi fuckkkk...fuck me good, please. Please don't stop," her legs shook uncontrollably and when I looked down at the mess in between us, I exploded inside her and groaned when she released herself too. I felt the room shake and behind my eyelids, I saw more than little white dots, I saw fireworks. White liquid oozed down her thighs and onto the expensive hotel sheets while we stared at each other, lost in a daze. My heart still pounded in my chest but when she placed her cool palms on my skin, it slowed down. I got lost lookin' in her almond colored eyes and couldn't hide the feelings flowing thru my veins.

                                "You really gon' marry me?" she asked, leaning down to kiss my lips softly. Her fingers grazed my chin while she looked down at me. My dick was still inside her, hard enough to start another round if she kept purposely clenchin' her pussy muscles together.

                                "Yeah, I'm gon' marry you ma. I wasn't expectin' you to...propose, ain't it usually the other way around?" I chuckled and kissed her nose. Nicki grinded her hips into my pelvis and moaned when she felt me return to rock form.

                                "Mmm, you gon' marry me...even if I killed Eva?" she clenched tighter and pulled me deeper. I was at a loss for words for a few seconds but even when I opened my mouth all I could let out was a groan. Nicki had my dick so deep inside her, I could practically feel her intestines. She bit down on the side of my neck and let her hands travel up my neck. For some reason, I was more turned on right now than ever before. She rode me wild and sloppily, putting me back inside every time I slipped out.

                                "I did it for us. I did it for you and Harlem too...mmm, you're so deep. Oh my God. YES," she screamed once I found her G-spot again. I wanted to stop and focus on what she was sayin' but her pussy had a hold on my dick and wouldn't let go and I had no self-control. I pulled out, flipped her over so she was on the bottom with her legs spread wide open, and dove back in. She let out loud moan and closed her eyes. My hands found their way around her neck and then she opened her eyes.

                                "Fuck me just like that Papi," she begged with sweat glistenin' from her forehead. I watched my dick stretch her pussy out and listened to the broken English fall loosely from her tongue. She took every inch of me and begged me not to stop once she was on her hands and knees. She loved gettin' fucked from behind. When she came again, I felt myself gettin' close. So I didn't stop. Instead I pounded harder and gave her a reason to scream louder. She tried to scoot up the bed but I slammed her into me and felt us become one. Once she squirted again, I lost control and let myself cover her walls. My dick was so deep, she could probably taste my cum up her throat. She collapsed on the bed with her face in the pillow and cum dripped out of her slowly.

                                "Mmm, I love you so much," Nicki mumbled into the pillow just before she passed out. I chuckled and covered her body with the side of the comforter that wasn't covered in cum.  When I put on a pair of sweats, I left the oversized bedroom and headed towards the small bedroom near the kitchenette, I stopped and glanced at myself in the mirror. Scratches covered my chest and neck and one had dried up blood but seeing them made me smile. My eyes were the same hazel color as Harlem's but mine didn't sparkle like hers. They weren't full of joy and innocence but somethin' else. Why did Nicki want to marry me?  I rubbed my temples and sighed. She really killed Eva? How? Was that the fucked up shit she did in jail that she tried to tell me about? I had so many questions but I didn't want to ask her any of them.