Ch. 19

The last thing I expected when I came home was Nicki waiting in the bedroom in white lingerie and candles lit on the dresser and bedside table. Harlem was asleep before she made it to her bed and fortunately, she stayed asleep after I tucked her in. I turned and closed the door. Nicki's eyes followed me into the bathroom until I stepped into the shower.

"Too bad we can't fuck in your truck. You probably looked so good drivin' it," Nicki called from the bed. I laughed and felt a wave of arousal wash over me. The water burned the scratches on my back but it felt good. It turned me on every time she dug her nails in my skin even if it bled.

"Why can't we?" I asked as I turned the water off. She laughed and let her eyes fall over my body as I dried off.

"Cause tonight imma give you a massage," Nicki slurred and held up a bottle of baby oil. I glanced at the empty pint of Henny and smiled. Tonight was gonna be a good night. She licked her lips and smiled when I sat on the bed next to her. Her hands rubbed over her thighs and she couldn't hide the desire burning in her eyes. She pulled my face in front of hers slowly and smiled when I leaned in to kiss her. Her hands held my jaw as she nibbled on my bottom lip. The small moan she let escape made me groan internally because I felt cold as soon as she pulled away.

"Give me your back," she smiled with the oil dripping from her hands. I never noticed how sexy her accent is until now that she was rubbing on my body and telling me about her day. She felt really guilty about Lewis. She even mentioned selling the beauty shop and working with me but I don't think she was serious. I wouldn't mind that at all. It also wouldn't bother me if she wanted to have a baby and never work again. Nicki's hands were small and warm as they slid up my back. When she made me roll over on my back, I couldn't stop my dick from getting hard. The lace lingerie made her look like a model and her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders, hiding her nipple rings. She rubbed my chest and then leaned in to kiss me. Her thighs on each side of my body turned me on. All I could think about was her sitting on my dick. When her hands passed over my abs, she lingered and bit her lip. The lust in the air made it impossible to see straight. Our tongues danced for a second before she pulled away and ran her hands down my pelvis. She smirked when the goosebumps traveled up and down my body.

"You want a foot massage too?" she asked as she wrapped her hands around my dick. My mouth dropped for two reasons. I didn't expect her to grab my dick and I've never had a girl offer me a foot massage before. When I didn't answer right away, she smiled and put a little oil in her hands as she stroked me slowly.

"You makin' it hard to think bout a foot massage right now." I groaned when she squeezed lightly. She giggled and then stuck the head in her mouth. My dick was rock hard and she didn't mind teasing me. Every time she would go to put it all in her mouth, she took it out and kissed it just to repeat the same thing.

"Nicki, stop playin',"

"Mmm, okay papi," Nicki's hands rubbed my thighs as her mouth wrapped around my dick. Once she opened her mouth wide enough, I pushed her head down and let out a low groan. She moaned and made my eyes roll in the back of my head. Every time we had sex, Nicki made the first move but I wanted to be in control tonight. I didn't just want to fuck her. I wanted to make her feel what I was feeling for her without having to put it in words.

"Come here ma," I said quietly and closed my eyes for a few seconds until I felt her lips pressed up against mine. She pulled away and kissed my neck, making my heart skip a beat. Nicki was more than beautiful, she was gorgeous. The candle light danced on the wall as I laid Nicki on her back. I kissed her neck and wrapped my fingers around her neck. She moaned and closed her eyes.