Epilogue Part 1

One year later (1901)

"Are ya really?" Spot asks with a gleam in his eye.

I nod my head quickly. He wraps his arms around me and spins me around," I'm gonna be a fadda!"

"We're gonna be the perfect parents," I smile.

9 months later (1902)

"Spot!" I screech shaking Spot.

"What's wrong? Is it sometin' wit da baby?" He jumps awake.

"My water broke!" I cry.

Spot jumps out of bed and throws on his pants and suspenders with his checkered shirt. I howl out in pain from the tighten contractions in my stomach and back.

"I'm gonna go get ya mudda and sistah. Dey'd know what ta do bettah dan me," Spot says pulling on his shoes before kissing my forehead.

I scream out in pain as soon as he leaves. It's like something is ripping apart my insides. It's almost an hour before Spot comes back, but there's a whole group with him. I guess they want to see the birth of the prince or princess of Brooklyn.

Blink and Ace come over and kiss my forehead before my mother quickly takes over.

"All men except the father, out now," she orders.

My brothers and father file out after Blink and Ace. Dior, Maria, and the other wives quickly rush over to me, asking me how am I, if it hurts. But Mother quickly shoos them away too.

She points at Spot," Come here young man, and hold your wife's hand."

Spot kneels down beside the bed and grabs my hand just as my contractions begin to over lap.

"It hurts Sean!" I cry out," It hurts Spotty!"

"I'se knows Princess, but think of the little prince or princess we'se gonna get outta dis," He whispers in my ear.

Mother checks to see how far dilated I am," Nine centimeters. Better start pushing."

I scream and squeeze Spot's hand as I push until the baby's cry breaks through the air. I smile as Mother hands Spot the cleaned off baby.

"Allyson, my dear, there's another head," Mother exclaims.

Great. I grab Spot empty hand and start pushing again.

"I can't believe you did this to me! You bastard! It's hurts so bad!" I yell looking at him and the baby in his arms.

The second cry soon breaks through the air and Mother hands me the twin to the first after it's cleaned off.

"Spot's holding the girl and Allyson you the boy," Mother beams down at us," Names?"

I gaze down at my baby boy. He looks like an exact replica of Spot.

"His name is Louis Anthony Conlon," I smile sweetly.

"Her name is Brooklyn. Brooklyn Kathleen Conlon," Spot smiles," My princess, Prince and Queen."