Chapter 48

I gaze into his eyes like he's the only one in the room.

'I love you' he mouths and I smile in return.

"Marriage means falling in love with the same person again and again. Understanding the needs, hopes, desires, and ambitions of each other; being true to one other's self and the ability to readjust one's own mind according to the other's are the essentials that constitute a true and happy marriage."

"I, Sean, take thee, Allyson. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to honor. To hold and to keep. From each sun to each moon.From tomorrow to tomorrow. From now to forever. Till death do us part.With this ring, I thee wed." He slips the ring on my fourth finger.

"I, Allyson, take thee, Sean. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to honor. To hold and to keep. From each sun to each moon. From tomorrow to tomorrow. From now to forever. Till death do us part. With this ring, I thee wed." I slip his ring onto his fourth finger.

Everything's finally right. Nobody can take that away anymore.

"I present to you the newly wedded Mr. and Mrs. Conlon. You may kiss your bride."

Spot kisses me wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me in deeper. Spot was right. There is a place for us. Somewhere.