How much?

Just a test run 😂 I just want to introduce all the characters. The cast will be updated.

"What the hell!?" Caleb shouted throwing a glass on the floor.
"Caleb please calm down!"Yvonne spurted.
"How can I? My business...it's ruining day by day and the only hope.. The only hope I had is gone too"
"We'll figure something out Caleb!"
"Like what?"
"Like we'll..We'll make amendments in our company and policies-"
"Oh shut up!"
"What's wrong with you?"
"I don't want to listen to your bullshit Yvonne! Get lost"
"That's the part of you I hate..When it comes to money you even push away your loved ones" She said and walked out of the door.
*phone rings*
"Hello?"
"Hello Mr. Rivers"
"What do you want Mona?"
"I have a good news!"
"What is it?"
"The meeting you told me to arrange with Mr. Cavanaugh of Cavanaugh inc."
"Yeah yeah! What happened?" He asked curiously.
"It's done! Tomorrow noon 12 sharp"
"Perfect Mona!Thanks"
"You're welcome sir!"
*hungs up*

.

.

.

Caleb: Well, you sell all over the world so we're thinking in terms of a pretty large consignment, so I thought it might save time if I came straight to the man who makes the decisions.

Toby: Decisions?

C: Yes. You know delivery dates ,discounts, special terms details like that.

T: Yes. Although I'm not sure there'd be any difference in price. You know our wholesale terms are fairly definite.

C: Fairly.

T: Yeah. They're all laid down. 

C: You did say fairly definite.

T: Well, of course the price varies according to the number clients order.

C: And if they want over a hundred thousand, then?

T: There's no other way!

C: If I'm not wrong, your price reduction stops at only ten thousand order. Then you lower it to two hundred dollars per bottle. That's not cheap when you consider transport, customs duty and a whole variety of different taxes.

T: Oh, come Mr. Rivers. After all we do have the patent on my Vodka. And there is a huge demand for it. On a hundred thousand you could make a fortune.

C: That's all very well, Mr. Cavanaugh, but you know as well as I do that there are many invisible, insurance, packaging, unexpected devaluation, strikes, all of which cost money. I'm running quite a risk.

T: You trying to teach me business? We have our risk too Mr. Rivers! 

C: Uh-uh Of course, I know you have but I do think a slight reduction would be in order. Come on let's say a hundred dollars per bottle of Vodka.

T: A hundred dollars? You must be joking! Why that's less than the manufacturing price!

C: Ye-ah I know.

T: I honestly don't see why we should go below one seventy dollars.

C: Well, you know clients may not be able to place an order at that price.

T: Hum, that would be a pity. Well perhaps we'd better think it over. We'll discuss it at lunch tomorrow Mr. Rivers. I have a meeting to get to.

 C: Yeah sure Mr. Cavanaugh. Will see you tomorrow.

.

.