A deceiver's KiSS.

"You know I really want you to meet Emily"

"Emily?"

"Yeah she's my best friend"

"Oh..nice"

"Maybe she'll join us for dinner tonight"

"Oh that's great"

---------

Toby's P.O.V

We entered home and saw a very angry Emily Fields waiting to whack me like a pinata and in no time she started shouting without considering Spencer's presence.  

"Where have you been? I've been calling you since noon.. Why don't you pick up my calls? What's wrong with you?"

"Em!! Hold on" I said as Spencer appeared from behind me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't knew you're someone" she said embarrassed.

"Em this is ..-"

"Spencer? Oh my God I wanted to meet you so bad. This idiot doesn't stop talking about you. Nice to meet you" she said hugging her.

*giggles* "Nice to meet you too"

"You know what. I've been dying to meet you and I guess we can be best friends and just cut out Toby from here so we can have a fun girl talk" she said giggling as I eyed her to stop,

"Yeah sounds fun" Spencer said laughing. 

"I-I thought w-we could make dinner togeth..-"

"Oh yeah you can make dinner for the three of us while me and Spencer talk in the dinning room"

I eyed her again with a 'WTF are you doing Em?' look but she was clearly doing that to tease me.

"Y-yeah fine!"

2 hours later..

It's been two hours those girls have been chatting with each other and here I am! Tobias Cavanaugh chopping onions for the dinner. I can't believe these two are actually ignoring my existence right now. I'm gonna deal with Em later on for this.

"This is Maya! my fiance" I heard Em saying this for a millionth time to Spencer, showing her Maya's picture.

"Dinner's ready" I called out like a waiter.

"Coming!" Em shouted.

I'm so gonna kill you Em. Just wait!

---------------

"I'm D. Kenneth reporting live from the west New York plains and a news indicated that the missing girl Mona Elizabeth Vanderwaal has been found dead and buried in the plains. New York PD told the media that an unknown and untraceable no. called the PD at 3:36 PM and told that Mona Vanderwaal is buried in the west side New York Plains and disconnected the call before it could be traced"

"Mr. Kenneth any other information about the caller or the possible death date or murder weapon used on Ms. Vanderwaal?"

"Yes Ms. Sarah the autopsy report said that she was shot in the head and buried almost about one month and a week ago and police ruled this a homicide"

"Any information about the caller?"

"No not yet! They believe that the caller called from an unknown and untraceable no. or maybe a P.C.O but they said that they have reached out to the P.C.O's that are in New York city because they were just two of them left and the caller was a woman"

"Thank you so much Mr. Kenneth for reporting"

----------------

"I'm sorry Emily talks a lot"