A Deadly Memory..

I tried something new in this chapter. I think u guys call it Fluff or smthn and a shower scene too which sucks 😂😂..I'm actually used to writing in simple form so don't judge if it's terrible.😂😂

@otpspoby A hot 🔥🔥 chapter for ya..💋💋

"Spencer" he whispered in her ears. "Wake up" he smiled tickling her, tracing her exposed body with his fingers. She moaned feeling his fingers on her body. She turned around to face him with barely opened eyes and a smile.

"Good morning" he smiled playing with her hair strands.

"Good morning" she replied as he gave her a peck on lips.

"Did you sleep well?" 

She nodded. "I-I think I overslept..Wh-what time is it?"

"It's 10 in the morning" he smiled.

"Oh my God! what?" she chuckled.

"Wanna take a shower?"

"Y-yeah I do...I just wanna go home first" she replied.

"But..you are..home!" he nuzzled her neck, smiling and she gasped on the feel.

"T-Toby?" she giggled. "Oh my God!" she looked around and realized something.

"Wh-H-How are we in my room?" she asked, confused.

"I um I brought you here..last night" he replied.

"L-like this?" she pointed to her naked body with a surprised face.

"Yeah! so what?" he casually replied.

"Oh God! Did s-somebody saw us? I-I mean..what?" she was totally confused and he was constantly smiling watching her like this.

"It was joke Spence...!"

"What?"

"This room looks like yours..We're still in my place" he pecked her lips again.

"You are..unbelievable" she smiled in disbelief, putting her arms around his shoulders.

"And you're amazing"

"I..think I should probably take a shower and then head home"

"Well I slightly agree with you..but I think you should stay with me the whole weekend..It'll be fun"

"I'll think about it" she smirked lightly, wrapped the sheets around her tiny body and got up making her way towards the bathroom. He grabbed her sheets from behind, stopping her.

"What?" she asked turning around.

"Drop it!" he smirked.

"Ahan?" she smirked back.

"Please" he pleaded with his puppy eyes.

She looked at him with adoration and dropped the sheets from her body as he lustfully smiled at the view and she ran towards the bathroom.

-----------------------------

Anger build up in her mind. She was ready to do anything to destroy him. I'm gonna ruin that slut, she thought to herself with determination. You belong to me Cavanaugh not to that bitch! 

Send attachments 📎 to s.hastings@gmail.com.

Sent! 

Let the game began, she smiled.

-----------------------------

She turned on the water. The droplets fell on her body as she closed her eyes and inhaled his scent from her own body, remembering every moment of how he was wrapped up to her last night and feeling his touch all over herself, the way he caressed her body gently and gave her a feeling no one ever did. She was running her hands through her hair with her eyes closed when the shower curtain opened and he hoped in.