Eternal Scars!

"Are you serious right now?" he shouted.

"C-Caleb listen..I know I should've told you before.."

"You know I'm not ready!" he interrupted her.

"I-I'm sorry..I should've told you before" she repeated.

"No! you should've gotten an abortion right away" he shouted. 

"Wh-what?" she was in tears listening to his words.

"Yes! You know I don't need it"

"But..but we're married since last 5 years..I-I thought you..-"

"I don't need this baby Yvonne..You have to choose..It's either me or this child" he got up from his seat and started walking.

"Caleb..please listen to me!" she followed her to the bedroom but he slammed the door shut before she could get in.

(A/N: I'm laughing on the number of people who thought Spencer was pregnant...😂😂 You're welcome 😂)

-----------------------

"Mr. Rivers!" he greeted with a fake smile. "I'm glad you could make it"

"Thanks for having us over" he replied returning the fake gesture.

"Hey Spencer!" he smiled looking at her tugging her arm as she did the same until Emily came running between them.

"Spencer!" she said excitedly.

"Emily!" both girls embraced in a hug.

What a Cockblock, he thought to himself, smiling and gave the girls some space to chat and gossip.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" a voice spoke on the speaker diverting everyone's attention to him "Great things happen when there is a gathering of great minds. It is with great anticipation that I..Fred Andrews welcome all of you to this forum of the Charity gathering hosted by the C.E.O of The Cavanaugh industries. Mr. Tobias Cavanaugh" everybody applauded, looking at him but he was looking at her, standing beside him clapping her hands.

"I hope you enjoy our hospitality!" he concluded and the music started playing.

Is it compulsory to dance on Charity balls? she asked herself because she never been to one of these things before. She actually never saw so many honorable people together in one place and she felt nauseous thinking about how everyone wears a mask to hide their second face, the face only constrained girls like her knew.

"Wanna dance?" he asked smirking, holding out his hand.

"Well I don't dance but..sure!" she smiled and took his hands and they began to dance and Caleb's cunning eyes were examining them from afar.

"So..? Is he your boyfriend?" he asked swaying, breaking the silence and awkwardness between them.

"Who?" she asked.

"Uhh that Noel guy?" he asked afraid of her answer.

"Noel?"

He nodded.

"Oh no..he's..he's a friend..more like family actually" she smiled.

Thank God, he was relieved.

"Oh..yeah" he said smiling.

"He's a really good guy and he has this super, big crush on yo..u! I-umm did I just say that out loud?" she embarrassingly asked.

"No! just loud enough for me to hear!" he chuckled. "But..a crush on me?"

"Yeah..he's Gay!"

"Oh I see" he replied.

Double Thank God, he smiled thinking there isn't any chance that he can hit on his girl.

"I'm sorry! again.." he said pulling her closer.

"F-for what?"

"For kissing you like that" he bent his head down.

"I-I think I'm the one who should be sorry" she said. "I-I ran off like a little child"

"No..i-it wasn't completely your fault...I-I wasn't thinking in that moment"

"It's..okay" she smiled breaking the awkward sorry expression session.

"I'm not gonna say that it was a mistake but..maybe it was done at the wrong time and the wrong place but..it was..beautiful" they both can sense a tension building up between them, their bodies were burning and they could feel the ache, the craving for each other's touch was eating them.

"Spencer!" Caleb shouted breaking the beautiful moment. "Can you please come here for a second?"

She nodded and looked at Toby whose face was pleading her to stay.

"I-I'll be right back" she said as she left.

---------------------

"Expecting company?" a familiar voice echoed in his ears as his eyes were searching for her. He turned around to face her.

"What are you doing here?" his voice was furious as he ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm here to get my man!" she replied, smirking.

"Get the hell out of here Alison.." he dragged her aside in an empty space. "I don't want to see you"

"But I do! You're my boyfriend..I know I made a mistake but I'm not gonna let you fuck a slut as my substitute!" she replied and kissed him looking at Spencer who was standing behind them but he pulled apart furiously and threw her out. 

One moment he's talking about how beautiful our kiss was and the next moment he's kissing someone else? that's what she thought that broke her heart on the sight. She thought he was different but.. Why would he drag her out? Who is she? Is..she Alison?

He came back inside and saw her standing there.

Play video..

"Spencer!..I-I'm sorry..I.."

"I-I think I should go. It isn't a good time to talk" she said but he grabbed her arm stopping her.

"No! I'm not gonna let you go this time Spence!" she looked at him with surprised expressions.

"It wasn't a mistake.. I don't feel like it..Do you?"

"What? No!" she replied in a soft voice.

He grabbed her face and kissed her furiously and surprisingly she kissed him back after a few seconds and things got more heated and to her surprise he lifted her up and closed the elevator inserting a key.

He looked at her face with a serious, seductive expression throughout the lift ride in silence as he was holding her in his arms and her legs were chained to his waist.

"I'm getting so hard" he whispered in her ears pressing her to the wall as they reached his bedroom. Her expressions were new to even herself. She never felt aroused or horny ever but he has that effect on her. She was desperate for him to touch her.

"Are you going to.."

"Make love to you? Yes" he whispered again aiming his hands at her blouse and she smiled in answer.

  😂 😂 I'll leave the sex part for later.. Love you..xoxo

-M😂