Silent tears.

"Leona! Was passiert mir?" (Leona! What's happening to me?) she shouted,looking at her hands covered in blood.

"Entspannen Sie Sich! Du wirst in Ordnung sein, Schatz" (Relax! You're going to be okay honey) she said with worried expressions. "du hast vergessen, die Pille zu nehmen ... hast du nicht?" (You forgot to take the pill..didn't you?) she said bitterly.

"Ich - ich weiß nicht ... Aber ... aber was passiert mit mir?" (I-I don't know...But..but what's happening to me?) she cried even more.

"Wir haben dieses Baby losgeworden!"(We got rid of that baby!) she smiled proudly.

"B-Baby? W-war ich schwanger?" (B-baby? W-was I pregnant?) she asked shockingly looking at her face.

"Ja! Du warst! aber mach dir keine Sorgen ... Ich habe mich darum gekümmert" (Yes! you were! but don't worry..I took care of it) she smiled again, patting her on the back.

"Du-du hast mein Baby getötet? Ohne mir zu sagen, ich - ich hatte es?" (Yo-you killed my baby? Without telling me I-I had it?) her expressions hardened in despair and anger and waterfalls began to rise in her eyes.

"Ich habe getan, was ich musste! Du willst kein Baby, wenn du deinen Körper für Geld verwendest, Liebling. Das war das ultimative Schicksal dieses Bastards" (I did what I had to! You don't want a baby when you're using your body for money darling..That was the ultimate fate of that bastard) she said bitterly slamming the door on her way out leaving her broken and once again in thoughts that why would life always do things like these to her? when all she did was pray! To be set free.

"Spencer! Are you okay?" Toby said snapping fingers in front of her zoned out face. 

"Yeah..it's just my-my head..it hurts" she lied. Not just her head but everything even life hurts her. She shivered at the thought that this baby would end up more badly than the first one but this time she knows about this and it'll hurt even more to kill or to look at your baby being killed in front of you. Her heart shattered just thinking about it as she looked out of the car window, silently crying so he won't notice.

--

"I think you should rest Spencer...Or should I call the doctor" he noticed her silence and caressed her face, trying to loosen up the stiff expressions.

"No! its-its okay..I'll just sleep..I'll be fine" she replied smiling at him as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips that they pulled back before it became heated.

"You should sleep now" he said laying her down on the bed and covering her with a blanket. He went out kissing her on the forehead as she tried to close her eyes but the horrifying images of the possible bad things that could happen to her baby won't let her sleep. She was shaking, irrevocably cursing herself. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even listened when her phone chimed and landed in the wrong hands.

4:05 pm.. Did you tell Toby yet? 

4:17 pm.. I'm worried please reply!

4:30 pm.. Don't hide this! It's not good for you or the baby. Talk to him I'm sure he'll understand.

5:00 pm.. He deserves to know Spencer! He's the father.

          -Noel.

He was beyond surprised, looking at her little laying figure and then at the screen which blurted some pretty astonishing words that rocked his world in a matter of seconds, unabled him to process the biggest truth of his life and future with some sweet tormenting memories of the past.

"I wish! I wish Toby that I live to see your children...you being happy! with the girl you love" she said patting him weakly on the back as he took her hands in his and kissed them."That's the only thing I'm looking forward to" she whispered."That's my last wish" she gave him a very frail smile that broke his heart into a million pieces.

"Mom! You will! Trust me" he said as tears formed in his eyes, looking at her weak figure lying on the hospital bed.

"I wish!" she said again, smiling at him.

I'm sorry it was short! 10 comments for next part!!!