Affection

"I can't decide!" she shouted in annoyance.

"I'm here to help" he chuckled.

"That douche bag said I should dress like a whore" she shouted again. "I don't know what he wants anymore"

"Who cares what he says?"

"I do...because he's the one controlling my life" she replied sadly.

"Spencer...you look beau-pretty in everything" he said smiling.

"I can't keep doing this" she blurted out nowhere.

"Spencer!?" he said in a confused manner.

"I-I can't deceive him..I-I want to tell him everything but..but he'll hate me" she covered her face with her hands. "He-he's not mine! He'll never be...and I hate this fact and I'm dying thinking about this"

"S-Spencer!?" he hugged her comfortingly. "Are you in love?"

She lifted her face and he realized she's been crying.

"I never experienced love before..I'm just a senseless prostitute who falls for anyone who shows affection..No one ever made me felt like this before" she shed tears opening up. "La-last time I loved someone..I-I thought he-he'll protect me but..." her eyes were red thinking about the fact of the love and affection she felt for the deceiver.

 Flashback..

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You said you wanted to go to the pet show"

"Yeah I do but mom and dad will be angry" 

"You didn't tell me that you're going with me. right?" he reassured.

"No! I didn't"

"Good girl" he smiled.

"Jason!"

"Yes?" 

"Mommy said we're going to New York this weekend"

"Oh really? I don't think you're going" he smiled devilishly.

"Why? Are you guys leaving me here?" she asked in a terrified tone.

"Maybe"

"Jason! why did you stop the car here? We aren't there yet" she said confused.

"Shut up! No more questions Spencer"

Some people came to her side and opened her door, gestured her to get out of the car.

"Get out of the car!" he said to her.

"Jason! who are they?" she was terrified.

"Just go with them" he replied.

"I-I won't..come with me"

"Put this girl in the car!" a man shouted.

"Jason!" she shouted when a man lifted her up, out of the car. "I don't want go!..please" she cried.

"Deal's done" the man said and Jason nodded.

He ignored her and drove the car back to town leaving her alone with them.

End of flashback..

"Spencer!..are you okay?" he asked.

"Wh-what?" she asked wiping her tears.

"You zoned out..are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" she lied. "I better pick out something for tonight" she stood up and walked away, ignoring the his questions.

------------------

Toby's P.O.V 

"Not there! you idiot put it aside" She shouted on top of her voice.

"Em what's up?" I asked confused.

"You got the dumbest and useless crew on the planet"

"Really? but they arranged my all parties Em"

She shot me a 'Shut up or you're dead' look.

"Oh..okay I-I'm just going to fresh up..I'll meet you downstairs"

"Okay!" she replied.

I went to my room and took out some clothes from my closet. Finally I was gonna enjoy a long shower after a long day and before a big night.

I turned on the shower and I hoped into shower. It was a relief to feel the water falling on my body, taking the stress away as I thought about her, after a long day her thoughts always relax me. I was just lost in my thoughts when I felt hands on my body from behind, tracing my wet chest.

"Spencer" I whispered, turning around looking at her face.

"Hi!" she whispered smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered smiling, capturing her small body in my arms. 

"I just..I don't know" she whispered and locked her lips with mine before I can even say something. She roamed her hands on my neck and my hands shifted from her bare back to her buttocks. My tongue touched hers and it turned into a heavy make out session while I pressed her to the shower wall.

"Why do you feel so good? Why do you feel so real Spencer?" I whispered against her chest, kissing it. "Why?"

"Because you daydream so good" she whispered back.

"What?" I looked up to her in confusion and she's gone.

The Fuck. I was really daydreaming about her? How is that possible?

"Toby!?" she shouted from outside.

"W-what?"

"Get out of the Goddamn shower. I can't handle these idiots alone"

"C-comin!"

---------------------

"Caleb!" she spoke softly.

"What do you want?" he replied not paying attention.

"I-I need to talk to you" 

"Talk! I'm listening" he again replied not paying attention to what she has to say.

"I-I need your attention Caleb. This is important!" she said.

"Nothing is important than the deal I'm signing with Cavanaugh industries tonight. I have to go through these.." 

"Nothing is more important than this!"

"Can you hold it?"

"No I can't!" she shouted. "I've been holding onto this since past 3 months..I need to tell you this"

"Okay you have 5 minutes. Spill! or get the hell out of here" he spat diverting his attention away from the papers.

"I-I-I'm Pregnant!" she spilled, hesitatingly.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  

C ya!, xoxo ❤️❤️

-M❤️