Repentance

*Gunshot*

Her heart stopped beating. Her hands on her ears. Eyes were bloodshot wide-opened. If she had any life left she would've cried maybe shed some tears but..she was just a living corpse. The rage in his eyes, the boiling blood in his veins were the evidence of hatred, loathe and whatever terms the world have for resentment. He was piled with all of them. Her eyes were stoned, reliving every moment they shared together.

"You pulled me out of it Ali..I would've been stuck in that dark hole forever if you weren't there" his smile lighting up his face, his blue eyes were an ocean of love for her. Their hands and fingers intertwined with each other. Love filled heart and a mind filled of memories of love. 

His words echoed in her mind and ears. What happened to him? He's not the Toby she used to know! He's actually..someone she never knew. What a pity, she thought, You lost a man who loved you with all his heart, You deserve to die Alison!  She remembered every wrong move, every sin, every time she deceived him behind his back while he just loved her unconditionally. Feeling of repentance and regret were eating her from inside while she bled, from her heart. What have you done? You betrayed him! You shattered him once again! then you tried to get into his life again! What a bitch you are Alison! her thoughts were killing her. He should've just shot you in the head, instead of shooting on the wall. 

"It's just a warning because you meant something to me a long time ago Alison" His voice was cold and hard. He dropped the gun and went out of her apartment leaving her stunned and amazed. 

"T-Tob..y listen..-" she tried to stop him but her voice didn't cooperate with her. It was a lump in her throat that was getting bigger and bigger if that's possible. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. She just wanted to drown in her own sins. She was in a state of repentance, trying to understand why she did, what she did to him. Why would she rip her own happiness and love apart like this? Why would she tear her own existence bit by bit like this? There wasn't any answer! Just silence. Deadly silence. Haunting silence.

--

"He's a psycho!" he said, sipping his drink.

"Yeah he really is..I can't believe what he's doing to that little girl" he replied.

"I don't see if there's any fucking sense behind it. I-I mean it doesn't appeal to me a bit" he began rambling words with mixed expressions of anger and confusion.

"Hey Noel! Calm down..It's gonna be okay" he tried to comfort his confused self.

"I can't take her pity full situation out of my mind. She never experienced any love, kindness. She was never treated right...just cruelty and disrespect! I can't even picture what those lusty men did to her little innocent existence" he sighed on her helplessness.

"I wish we could do something for her..I feel so bad" he sighed too, taking another sip.

"I wish too!" he looked over to his face and smiled on his feeling of sympathy, his brown eyes were shining like pearls, his smile lighting up the room, his existence was like a major part of his life. He felt like a diamond to him.

Okay!Repentance time for me. I'm sorry this chapter is short and the last part is a little crappy but guess what!? I got Noel a boyfriend! 😎😎😎 Now guess who is it! (A major hint in the last part)😎😎 Love you all. xoxo.

-M♥️♥️♥️♥️