Screwed Up!!

"He's insane!" she blurted, crying. "He never thought of the end and this wasn't eternal"

"I know" a soft voice whispered in reply.

"How long am I going to feed him by seducing Toby?" she shed a tear. "It was gonna end somewhere and..and it did!"

"Spencer maybe he'll come back..-"

"I screwed up Noel! He must be thinking I'm not interested in him so he'll never make another move and Caleb will kill me when I'll tell him this"

"Spencer" he grabbed her arms and felt her body temperature rising. "S..Spencer you have fever?"

"Y-yeah I-I had a little fever in the morning"

"A little!?" he shouted. "Spencer you're burning"

"Yeah I know..It'll be okay in some time"

"You need to rest Spencer"

"I-I will" 

"I'll make some soup for you"

"Thanks Noel" she smiled at him.

---------------

"So...?" she said.

"So..!"

"You screwed up!"

"Big time!" he said sipping wine.

"Toby..were you really that eager to touch her?" she asked.

"I-I don't know Em..I just..I don't know" he sighed.

"It'll be fine" she comforted.

"I-I think I just scared her away because I was so.."

"So..?"

"Lusty!" he sighed again. "I was turned into someone I'm not in that moment...She must've felt afraid of my intentions"

"Toby don't beat yourself up like this..."

"What should I do then? I-I lost control over myself..I always do when she's around"

"Then go apologize!"

"Y-you think that's a good idea?"

"Yeah Toby come on why do I have to spoon feed you every detail? You're a grown up and sensible man."

"I know..I just..I'm not good in emotional matters you know I..just screw up every time"

"It's okay Toby just go talk to her, it'll be fine"

"I hope so"

"And be strong! It's okay to be emotional sometimes but you turn into a child when you're feeling something" she took his hands in hers. "I want to see the powerful and strong Toby..The one who dominates the world and people admire you because you're truthful, strong and determined and they know what you're capable of..I want to see that Toby in every matter, whether its your work or personal life"

he chuckled "You know me better than anybody else Em"

"Yeah I do" she chuckled back.

----------------

Toby's P.O.V

Come on Toby, you can do this. You've done many bigger things than this. I tried to warm up, telling myself everything will be okay.

*door bell rang*

"Hey!"

"Uh Hi!..um I was looking for Spencer. I think it's the wrong address"

"N-No! it's the right address actually..I'm-I'm Noel"

Holy Sh** He's definitely gonna punch me for kissing his girl.

"I-I'm Toby Cavanaugh"

"Yeah I know" he said in a low voice. "Come in!"

He's definitely warming up to beat the crap out of me. Whatever Toby, NO ONE can touch you! You're not a teenage boy, Em said you're a grown up man, of course you are! 

"Where is Spencer?" I asked.

"Oh she is sleeping in her room actually she had a fever..-"

"Oh my God!" she must've been afraid o-or maybe she stressed out because of what I did. Fuck off Toby! "Can I see her? Please" I pleaded.

"Yeah y-you can but please don't wake her up"

"Y-yeah I won't!" I got up and went to her room.

I opened the door and saw her sleeping. She looked beautiful. Oh My God. I sat in the chair beside her bed, watching her carefully, her expressions soft, her lips so kissable, her chest heaving up and down as she breathed. I witnessed this mesmerizing moment with naked eye. Damn she looked hot! I could still feel her panting below me while I was tasting her cherry gloss. I wonder what would've happened if she didn't bailed on me yesterday morning. That would be a morning to remember. I watched her turn over to my side, still sleeping, licking her dry lips. I wish I could moisturize them right now. Fuck Toby. Shut up! You screwed up once. You're not gonna do that again. She's a delicate little girl. She's not one of those sluts you fucked with. I was fighting with my inner lusty demon, trying to convince myself to not make any regrettable move when she opened her eyes.

"T-Toby?" she whispered trying to understand why my sorry ass was beside her.

"Uh um Hi" I smiled not knowing what to do.

"Hi! wh-what are you doing here?" she asked with a half smiley face.

"I-I just..I-I came here to...apologize" I sighed apologetically. 

she chuckled lightly "Why would you apologize? I-I'm the one who screwed up"

"Wh-what?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry I-I just..I'm not used to these kind of stuff. I-I panicked I guess"

"No-no! it's not entirely your fault Spence..r. I-I was actually a little too much inpatient"

"It's okay Toby but what are you doing right here and where is Noel?"

"Oh I knocked and he opened. I-I pleaded that I wanted to see you and he let me in. He maybe outside"

"Oh..!"

"H-How are you feeling?"

"I um fine now..Thanks" she smiled.

"I-I brought these for you" I smiled back giving her the flowers I brought for her.

-----------------

I know it's short! Sorry babes. I'll update soon! I feel like nobody is reading my stories. Any tips on what to do? How to make it visible and gain readers? Tell me in comments.

Love you all! xoxo. 

-M.