Take you Home!

"What do you think about the plan?"

"I-I don't know. I-I don't think I can do this!"

"Oh honey you can. You just have to do what you're doing already. Selling your body right? but in this case you have to seduce him and at the same time don't tell him who you are. In short act like a respectful lady"

She was hurt by his harsh words. She never wanted to sell herself. She was constrained but no one ever knew that.

"I-I think that this is not right. You made a huge deal out of this. You bought me from another country  for just seducing a man to invest in your company. This is...insane!"

"It isn't insane honey. You don't know business. I do and I just didn't bought you for his pleasure" he replied cunningly.

"Maybe I don't but I still know that you spent uselessly on me. Any other girl can do this"

"No! no other girl can do that. I know you think you aren't special because you're just another prostitute but I know you're special. I've seen you naked darling. I know the urge someone gets when they see you like that. It's hard to resist" he laughed sipping alcohol and once again hurting her with harsh words.

"I-I still don't know why you're making a big deal out of this"

"It is a big deal!You just have to pretend like you're an honorable lady. I chose you for a reason. I don't spend my money on shit! and I know why I bought you. He loves sluts like you and.. you have to make sure he falls for you completely. He doesn't invest in his one night stands and I want money" he smiled.

"Wh-what if I couldn't do that?"

"Then I'll sell you and refund what I spent!"

She never felt this broken before. He was humiliating her in a way no one did before. Not even any of her customers. She didn't liked him when he came to her in Germany. He was the meanest man she ever met.

"You have to act like you're an honorable lady. Make him feel like he needs you at any cost but don't take it too fast he's too smart and he'll figure out and if that happens I'm gonna kill you. Understand?"

"Y-Yes!"

"I never talked to anyone so questioning. You're definitely his type because despite of being a prostitute you know how to get what you want. You're a real pain in the ass"

"We'll meet him on Monday and you my darling are my assistant and secretary. Understand?"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Good girl!" he smiled again sipping alcohol.

"Mona will tell you every bit you need to know about this man" he pressed a button and Mona came rushing in his office.

"You called me?"

"Oh Mona my girl! This is Spencer. You need to tell her what I told you about Cavanaugh and about business that she's been dealing from now onwards. Okay?"

"Yes sir!"

.......

Monday morning...

Spencer's P.O.V

So finally the day has come. I have to act like a respected lady just like that douche said. I still don't know how am I going to do this. What if I get nervous? What if he caught me in the act? What if he'll kill me when he finds out? Am I able to seduce anyone? Being a prostitute for the last 12 years I never ever seduced anyone. Men always came to me. They chose me, always. I never knew what's special in me. I always thought myself as just another girl but my friends used to brag about how sexy I was and how I attract men towards me. I felt weird because every other girl was beautiful there. It wasn't something special or to brag about.