•Daddy•

"Yes Mr.Styles?" I said in a concerned tone.
" I will make a deal with you as long as you do as what I say, I will give you good grades as long as I make you my baby girl."

My cheeks became warm I looked at the ground at his offer, I'm not going to lie I did have a kink and never in a million years would I have thought I would be with a teacher especially one who is five years older then me. Who wouldn't pass up this free grade and a passing class pretty much free period I accepted his offer.

He gave a side grin and bit his lip then pushed me up against the wall. " Well kitten you will be working hard on daddy's cock for the grade you got on your quiz." He muffled.

My breathing got staggered " I will I promise Mr.styles" I have never had sex before I was purely new at touching. I had always read and talked to my friend about it but never had done it.

" Don't call me that I'm daddy only call me that when you are around others but to you I'm daddy do you understand "I slapped her ass as hard as I could.

"Yes daddy I understand I won't say it again" I whimpered in the pain of my ass.

He pushed me on to his desk knocking all his items on the ground not caring his erection getting bigger with the imprint in his pants. He spreads my legs on his desk pulling my lace white panties down groaning at the sight he then started rubbing my clit with his fingers I moaned. "Daddy mmmm it feels so good" I chocked on my own saliva as he picks up the pace my legs shaking from the feeling of daddy loving in my areas it was so foreign and I loved it I couldn't help but moan loud as I could I wanted everyone to know that my daddy was pleasing me . He rushed his hand over my mouth " SHH don't make any noise kitten we don't want to get caught"

He pushed a finger in and his thumb still rubbing my clit. I squealed moaning and grabbing his hair. A warm liquid soaked his fingers. He put his fingers in his mouth sucking all the juices that I had released. He pulled me onto his lap and pulled down his boxers.

"My turn kitten."