•Sex•

I struggled to get out of the tall mans arms he was pinning me down tightly on the ground. Another man walked in. "Holy shit Luke let her go, that's Harry's girlfriend."  My eyes connected to his and let go of his harsh pressure. I got up and fixed my outfit pulling my shirt down because my shorts were really high waisted. " Who are you guys and what the fuck  are you doing in his house." I asked trying to sound intimidating but a bunch of chuckles came out their mouths. " Don't try to act all tough we are Harry's friend and we should ask you the same thing since we know him more we came here to hangout." I looked at the ground knowing he was probably right. " Well he isn't here he went to the club a couple of hours ago, I wish I could tell you but he's not answering any of my texts." They chuckled again "WELL sweetie if you knew him in his drunken phase he wont be here for awhile so instead we will keep you company." I rolled my eyes. "No way nu-uh get out you are strangers and I don't need people watching out for me."

*

                                         I crossed my arms on the fourth episode of 'The Office' as two adults laugh their asses off throwing popcorn at each other and being childish if I would have known I was going to be spending my time tonight worrying about my boyfriend and looking after too toddlers I would have gladly taken the happy train home. I huffed "Alright you watched your show and had your popcorn now you can leave-" we all looked at the door that slammed shut with familiar faces that left to go to the club hours ago.

   *

                                         I saw Harry leaning on Liam's chest carrying him to the living room and rushes over me. "He's your problem now he was such a fool there and back." All four of his friends laugh. I walked slowly over to Harry and sat next to him. He reeked of alcohol. "Do you want to go to bed?" I spoke lightly. He looked at me as if I kidding. "No I want to go back I'm not done dancing." He slurred his words and got up and imitating dance moves. I giggled while all of his friends said their good byes and Luke stayed to make sure I got Harry up to his bed ok.  Luke helped him in bed and looked at me and gave me his number. "If you need any help please call me I don't live too far away." He smiled at me and left.

    *

                                       I climbed into bed with Harry and snuggled next to him wanting his warmth he wrapped his arms around me and we spooned for a couple of minutes. "Mm baby he started kissing my neck and sucking on it and rubbing up and down my leg inching closer to my area. I bit my lip wanting to go further but I didn't want to take advantage of his drunken state. " You need to stay still and go to sleep so you can feel better in the morning." I turned around to face him and started to play with his hair. He shuffled on top of me and started lifting up my top kissing my stomach up to my breasts sucking one of my nipples as he slid his hand down into my shorts rubbing my clit in circular motions. I couldn't help but moan of what he was doing to me. " Daddy please go to sleep." I said breathing rapidly.  He pulled my shorts down along with his pants and rubbed his c*ck up against my clit we both let out moans he thumbed his d*ck down by my entrance and pushed it in and started pounding me. The bed frame was hitting the wall like crazy along with screams coming out of my mouth. He rushed over to his drawer and pulled out a few items that made my mouth drop.

                                         Harry pulled out a rope and a vibrator I was getting a little excited because I have never tried this out before but nervous if this is what daddy really wanted. He pushed me on my stomach and started tying my arms and legs making loops and tightening it, my ass was up in the air  perfect height for daddy to reach.  I heard a buzzing noise come from the direction daddy was, he put it up against my clit and stated rubbing it up and down. " Daddy it feels so good please fuck me." I screamed the sensation felt so good it was like fireworks exploding in my body and tingles hitting the right spot. "Mmmm baby i'm going to fuck you all night until you cant feel your legs." he grunted and shoved his d*ck all the way in pounding into my wet pussy while rubbing the vibrator against my clit the bed frame still hitting the wall. My breathing hitched and started to breathe faster " I need to cum may I cum daddy?" I begged. "Me too baby on the count of one... two... three.." Our moans synced and came. He untied me and plumped back down on the bed cuddling until sleep weary's over us.