•Kitten•

"My turn kitten."

      I blushed while my eyes scanned over his large member. I couldn't think about anything but getting on top of him and riding him all day long. I bit my lip and walked over to him, swaying my hips back and forth teasing him.

"MMMmmmm~ baby hurry up and get on top of me and sit I can't take it any longer!" He shouts.
    "If you Rush me you're not getting anything" I winked.  I sit on his lap rubbing my clit against his erection and fastened my paste as  our moans linked together.
       - Harry's POV-

I lifted her up and jammed my cock deep inside her she began to ride my length faster and faster our moans got louder. I put my hand over her mouth and shoved her back into a sitting position while I was still in her.

"Do you hear that?" I spoke.
The door handle started juggling around we rushed on our clothes and Daisy sat in one of the desk and I started writing on the board.

"Oh, Mr.Styles there you are you missed the meeting at 3:45."

My eyes widened " my apologies principal Anderson I got caught up in helping one of my students and planning what my class will be doing tomorrow" I look over to daisy and down to her legs opened then notice she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt I gave her a stare and looked back at Mr. Anderson.

"Alright then I will be suspecting you to be at the next one on Thursday don't forget this time" he turns around to the door and walks out.
-Daisy's POV-
I put my legs up on my desk playing around with my clit. "Daddy please finish me I'm still so horny I need to cum" she pouts.

"Not now daisy I don't want you coming to my classroom anymore only for class ,and that's it you almost risked my job and this is all I have now I'm not going to ruin it now get out!" He screams.

I looked at Mr.styles and furrowed my brows while my eyes started to water up I pulled my skirt down and grabbed my bags and rushed to the door and turned around. "Well if that's how you feel then I won't I'll even change my class." I opened the door and started running out to the car.

-Harry's POV-
I felt bad for yelling at her but I needed this job I couldn't risk loosing it. I almost got caught by my own boss things just started going right for me. I sighed and started planning for class tomorrow.